1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Day 55:

Had a productive work day. Nothing else apart from work really happened today. No urges of any sort whatsoever.

Days like this, really feels good. More such days and I will get better as an employee (from learning's perspective).

Keep fighting guys!

ReclaimingMyDestiny and fg4795 like this.
  2. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

I remember this challenge! All of you who are still going are inspiring to me.

3. Thanks for checking on us @PerseveranceToday . Hope you are doing well. We would be really happy to have you in the next edition of the challenge.

Keep fighting!

4. Hey man so glad to hear from you, and proud that you kept on fighting ;).
    Hope the tree will grow really soon ;)

5. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Oh! And in keeping with the marathon metaphor, as a runner perhaps I can still help you guys out a little. The part of a race where most athletes lose focus and start to perform worse is the third quarter. Especially in longer races, that's when most people start thinking they can take it easy, or that it's too hard and they can't finish, or simply stop thinking about the race atall. You're in the third quarter of your race now, so don't let it happen to you! And good luck!

6. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Day 35...........

LongWayToGo likes this.
  7. *****************
    DAY 56

Well done to all of you who are still in the race. We are down to 9 participants!

fg4795 and LongWayToGo like this.
  8. Wow! 9 down from a total participant list of something like what, 31? 32? Congratulations on your determination and strength so far runners. Keep going!!

fg4795, LongWayToGo and Jefe Rojo like this.
  9. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

Haven't logged in for a while. We're almost a week past 50 days. For a while now, I haven't really been doing anything and was wasting time with videos and things. Now I'm gonna try and actually do something for once :D

10. *****************
    DAY 57

11. Checking just to show some support to my friends that are struggling.
    Keep going :)

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

13. Day 57th is in the books.

Came across brainhealthassessment.com which has some questionnaires based on years of brain scans and research. You would roughly get the idea of your own brain type and accordingly a detailed report based on the responses.
    As a disclaimer note, this assessment cannot be a replacement of professional and expert medical assessment.

fg4795 and ReclaimingMyDestiny like this.
  14. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

15. *****************
    DAY 58