1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ten Fapstronauts Journey

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NeverWalkAlone, Jun 5, 2020.

1. FlowingSaiyan

FlowingSaiyan Fapstronaut

DAY 5
    I had a few urges today, but nothing that I couldn't handle. I'm feeling tired af right now, because I studied a lot. I'm just gonna chill now. I hope everyone is doing great!

2. FlowingSaiyan

RELAPSED
    So I relapsed twice today. I just had an immense amount of energy within me that I couldn't transmute into other things (largely because of the quarantine, otherwise it wouldn't have been much of a problem). I'm starting to get very bored nowadays. I guess I'll have to try something novel. I hope everyone is doing great!

3. Don't worry about it just keep fighting. You can do this

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  4. FlowingSaiyan

Thank you so much.

5. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 1
    I didn't have any urges today, and feel that I won't have them for quite a while now. I hope everyone is doing great!

6. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Good evening friends. Sorry for my absence. I have been having some difficult times with PMO, but I know giving up is not an option. I hope I can still take part in the challenge.

7. FlowingSaiyan

Don't worry about it. There are often times when we feel like we've been completely drained of energy, and also feel demotivated. But it's simple to overcome this feeling- just get back on your feet. Remember that a journey without any difficulty is not worth the effort, and that it is times like these which you will remember later on, and probably others will draw inspiration from it as well. And if you need any help anytime, just remember that we all are here by your side. Welcome back.

8. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 2
    I didn't have any urges today. I hope you all are doing great!

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

10. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 3
    I didn't have any urges today and I'm feeling more energetic. I hope you all are doing great!

11. FlowingSaiyan

RELAPSED
    So I relapsed yesterday. It's just because I'm not really motivated to do NoFap anymore to be very honest.

DAY 1
    No urges

12. sexyvanilla308

sexyvanilla308 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, this is my first day and i'd like to join you. After a long time struggling I've come to terms with the fact that lying to myself that I have everything under control would not serve me well. It is high time I look for people to encourage me.
    -