1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Day Zero, one hour in.

New Week tho, second vacation week so lets get back into some fun stuff :3[​IMG]

2. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

3. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

tysm for the encouragement bro

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 154

I gotta keep fighting these urges as they're getting stronger and harder for me. But I won't give to this addiction slavery! I won't fall back to the hole of PMO!

I'm feeling just like Vegeta when Babidi's trying to control his mind!

5. Hello friends! I have been having tight urges since the last three days. And I had a strange experience tonight. I was having urges to M. Then I decided to cold water jet my "D", as I was doing since the last three days, and was able to surpress my urges. Tonight when I was washing my "D" with cold water, holding it with my left hand, I had an erotic feeling. I didn't jerk or fap but was just holding my "D" and was spraying water on it, to clean it. I had a feeling of ejaculation, but didn't see my cum while I was washing it. I am now confused and in doubt that I may have broken my streak. Please comment, whether this is a break in my streak. I didn't see any P before, during or after this incident. I am not sure whether I ejaculated.

palindromo and Toni7 like this.
  6. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

7. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Unfortunately after 3 successful days, I fell ill and eventually relapsed. But the journey doesn't end.
    Day 0.

8. TrueBlue_4901

TrueBlue_4901 Fapstronaut

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Why are you falling in this urges?

Day 7!

10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I don't know, but I'm not allowing myself to fall. I gotta stand strong!

11. your good bro don't worry

palindromo, Say_Goodbye and Toni7 like this.
  12. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 9/90. Although the first week was relatively easy, it's getting more difficult during the last few days. I try to do as many low-dopamine activities as possible, but still, it's getting harder. a few days ago, i was seconds from disaster but fortunately i got back control just in time. i really need to stay busy and sleep well to pull through. Stay faithful, stay confident and stay busy

13. Alright friends, I have decided to MO, as suggested by my parents. They say it is like a need of the body and it is similar to menstruation periods of females. I have decided to go on the easy mode so that I eventually lose interest in PMO and finally when I stop MO'ing for at least 90 days, I'll reset my steak counter to no PMO for 90 days.

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.
    It looks like stress and boredom are quite a triggering mental states from which many people try to escape through multiple mood altering ways andf PMO is one of them.So find something useful to apply that newly awaken energy to in accordance with the level of your progress.As you understand to get a product you need to use a lot of raw ingredients to transform and process and it's time consuming as well.The same is true to you reproductive fluid, as it contains a lot of stuff pulled out from all around the body.According to a some sources to produce 1 drop of semen takes 80 drops of blood,so that every time you ejaculate 2.5 ml of semen it equivalents to the loss of 200ml of blood and that weakens the immune system severely.Where does that lead us to?