1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf is wrong with me!?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by RoadToValhalla17, Jul 5, 2020.

1. RoadToValhalla17

RoadToValhalla17 Fapstronaut

Guys whats wrong with me, i have a lot of looks from women and signals of attraction buh i feel like bah and feel sad and some times i feel I regret not responding to those signals from women. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO!!!

(P.D im not gay i swear)

2. untunedguitar

untunedguitar Fapstronaut

Duuude you seriously complaining about girls noticing you too much? lol What do you regret exactly?? If you notice a girl signaling you just interact with her, and if its a match good for you. JUST DEW IT.

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. be a man and make up your mind. Its a valid choice not to react to the signals. If you have reason to deny them don't feel bad about it. You are a valuable person and you have the right to choose.
    Eventually when someone signals who you like, you will react to her.

4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

So it sounds to me like this is either a "Hey, look at me!" post or its a sincere post from a guy who's trying desperately to fight a sexual addiction. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and hope for the second. If that's the case, then I'd say your best bet is to get a sponsor, an AP or two, and a CSAT, and talk about this with all of them. Start working the 12 steps of recovery and things will work out.