1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Purposefully triggering myself

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by takezawa2, Jul 13, 2020.

1. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

So the last two days after having developed PIED after all these years, it’s seems that now at day 29 I am able to get erect again.
    First it started out by “exercise induced arousal” or “coregasims” we’re working out was turning me on and stimulating me. And now it’s become that freeballing in my gym shorts seems to turn me on too. The last two nights I’ve begun to put on my gym shorts and just observe the boner but not do anything with it. I’m in awe of seeing what a natural erection looks like again. It’s not at 100% strength but I’d say I’m on the path to recovery .... but I’m kind of uncertain what I’m doing to myself or where this lands on the scale of NoFap

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. I'd say that you're pretty sure, or you wouldn't mention it in the "Problematic Sexual Behaviors" section.

Don't play with fire. Leave your dick alone. It's only going to get better.

Joe1023 likes this.
  3. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

It would seem like a horrible decision to purposely do anything that would come close to arousing you. Stay away from it, regardless of whatever those things may be. Get some accountability, an AP or two, and a sponsor.

4. You're playing with fire, my friend! All the progress you have made is going to come crashing down the moment you blow your load. Trust me. Not worth it.

+TenPercent likes this.