1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

checked into day 19 and really surviving in the method of tackling urges but one thing for sure that i will never give up , whatever it take i will complete my all targets . also i have completed my target of 18 days of nofap so my next target is to complete 21 days and also the 3rd week so really hoping for the best and all the best to myself

2. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

3. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

Very true. PMO for many of us isn’t only about sex but also about dealing with boredom, loneliness, frustration, anger, anxiety.. it’s basically a way to distract ourselves from any negative situation/emotion.

What this means is that we need to indentify these situations and emotions and find a way of dealing with them that doesn’t involve PMO or other forms of escapism.

Last night was the last night of my 90 day challenge. I called it complete at midnight but of course did not want to relapse. I only want sex with real women for the rest of my life.

I had a tough night though: thinking about a few girls a know made me very horny. I tried to hook up with one but she flaked on me.

This made me feel quite frustrated and for the first time in weeks the thought of looking at some P crept back into my mind. I couldn’t sleep.

The solution for me was to watch some Mark Queppet videos, to remind/reinforce why I’m doing this. Finally I was able to fall asleep..

PatieArr, james0422, Swazzy 1 and 7 others like this.
  4. That's amazing @discovery! you are almost there, I am so glad!

Say_Goodbye, Swazzy 1, bromor and 5 others like this.
  5. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

On day 91/90! :):emoji_zap::emoji_muscle::emoji_tada:

I am not taking this challenge again because I want to be able to be with women.. a lot!

No PM is the way forward for me though, I’m looking for the right thread to join to stay accountable on that front.

When I find the right thread/challenge I well post in this thread which one that is.

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, this is exactly how my brain works. And yes, like you said, the more often I do it, the more acceptable my brain thinks it is. Even though I take no more pleasure from it, it's just still up there as one of the go-to activities that my brain reaches for in times of stress. Which is every day now with working from home, for me.

For me, I would go further and say that at this point, PMO is not about sexual desires at all for me anymore. It has nothing to do with it. It's an entirely separate thing that I do to escape and distract myself.

Say_Goodbye, Swazzy 1, bromor and 6 others like this.
  7. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

8. Mark Queppet, I'll have to check him out.

Yeah, don't think it'll ever be gone. Like any addiction, it's always there. Just wish it wasn't so easily available in our moments of fragility.

Well done for the 90 day challenge, man. I hope to make it there myself, I really hope!

9. Liam_here

Liam_here Fapstronaut

Day 17/90
    feeling really aggressive in a good way but i need to workout and study more

10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

11. Day 11/90
    Day 536 at attempting this challenge
    Day 185 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Day 2 Jogging (Tues &Thurs)
    Day 56 No caffeine and no alcohol
    Lifestyle: reduced desserts

12. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Thanks so much amigo! Hope all is going well with you!

Congrats hermit! Well done.

Say_Goodbye, Vendidad, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 88 of 90 complete! (No P)

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 85 of 90 complete!

PatieArr, Vendidad, Zori and 9 others like this.
  15. Day 2/90
    Total clean days - 23
    Total PMO - 21
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2105
    1st Goal - 7 days
    Days remaining - 5
    Goal completed - 0

This time I will do it. My 7 day goal is to complete.

Say_Goodbye, Vendidad, Zori and 8 others like this.
  16. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

17. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

18. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut