1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

126 days completed
    Day 127 check in...

As now I know how to do Nofap. Now my main focus will be to take total controll on my thoughts and to not think about sex at all. I will not watch any kind of P-Subs intentionally, and if I watched it accidently then I will take my eyes off it asap. The idea is to starve my brain from lust as much as possible. After completing this second stage my third stage will be 'Total Semen Retention' like to completely stop having nightfalls and wet dreams. I know it will take a while to achieve it and path would be difficult but I will give my best.

2. sp9923

sp9923 Fapstronaut

3. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

4. Hello Friends! This time after masturbating, I felt OK, but not guilty. Yesterday and today, I was thinking of this for a very long time about PMO'ing or not. My conscience said no. Even though my parents said it is OK to PMO, I decided to prove them wrong. I wanted to become a person that could show the world that it is possible to live without PMO and it can bring more benefits. So from here on now, I will take a PLEDGE. Whenever I take a pledge I complete it. I could achieve my last longest streak due to a pledge. I PrinceOfPersiaWW will awaken the warrior within and defeat my urges for all time. I WILL NOT PMO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND MEET MY PERSONAL GOALS OF NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT CCAN LEAD ME TO PMO. Please support me. I have felt the difference in energy levels after I relapsed. I may have relapsed but will not even touch my "D" for that purpose. I WILL NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM UNNECESSARILY GIVE IN TO MY URGES.
    [​IMG]

palindromo, ||SASUKE|| and Toni7 like this.
  5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thata right. Stop PMO forever.

palindromo and PrinceOfPersiaWW like this.
  6. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

7. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

checked into day 19 and really surviving in the method of tackling urges but one thing for sure that i will never give up , whatever it take i will complete my all targets . also i have completed my target of 18 days of nofap so my next target is to complete 21 days and also the 3rd week so really hoping for the best and all the best to myself

8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

no bro you didn't relapsed ; it was just a nightmare keep going on your streak

lildn666 likes this.
  9. Hey guys, hope you're well and staying strong.

10. checking in and feeling good I'm going to take this momentum and run all the way with it.

11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

12. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. Day 6/90
    I was afraid that I would be angry because of I was like this my last try. Yeah, sometimes I have same mood, but usually I am positive.

16. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

17. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut