1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. pizza67

pizza67 Fapstronaut

Day 4, started watching highschool dxd, which i didnt know included shirtless _______ (if yk yk)
    Regardless i dont find it to be making this challenge harder than it already is

2. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

3. Checking-in day-0
    I have relapsed today again at the bathroom, I am not going to make any excuses and I am not going to give up rather with sheer determination to go all over again and win the battle of PMO.

4. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Day 3: feeling the rise in energy

5. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

6. Day 1. Back in this challenge for me.

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well,I think this kind of attitude is wrong. I think that thinking your are better than people in your environment is fundamentally wrong cos next thing that follows out of it is contept,hate and abuse etc.
    Think of it that we are on the way to better ourselves for better life and if in the process you are being too egoistic and seeing yourself as separate of 'other' people you impede your progress and maybe even reverse it.That's the separateness attitude that leads to crime and criminal thinking eventually.

8. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

9. TrueBlue_4901

TrueBlue_4901 Fapstronaut

day 1 training,imma kick out zenou's watermelon-shaped-head lol

10. Day 27 completed. Not a good day, didn’t relapse, but didn’t get anything done either, very low self esteem. I need to do better tomorrow.

11. Ekendal

Ekendal Fapstronaut

12. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

13. Day 7/90
    First week completed, I'm going forward

[​IMG]

14. I relapsed super hard. I forgot my journaling on the 13th and should've seen that as a sign of things to come. On the 13th and today, I screwed up and PMO'd. I think one of my problems is how hopeless things feel. I'm definitely a very lonely person in terms of relationships and I think that quarantine is definitely getting to me in that regard. I'm gonna get back on track, from what I can tell the harder I fall the stronger I get back up so that should be a motivator. Day 0, Let's do this

15. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

This really woke me up!

Check in to Day 27.

Say_Goodbye, palindromo and Toni7 like this.
  16. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Great :)
    I like when he says that.. aree you alivee!!? How is to feel to be alivee :D

17. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Are you : ‘Lonely’ or ‘Choosy’? There’s a difference. :)
    Don’t let the lockdown get to you. Majority of the people are cursing the lockdown and talking about how it’s ruining them, while see some people, who are making the extra time count.
    Do something that may help you gain confidence in talking to people, call up your friends/acquaintances for a casual ‘Long time no see’ talk?
    Stay busy, stay calm man.
    Good luck!

18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Do not give up ,you can do this , days in quaratine can be relaxing during quarantine with the right routine.
    My routine included: sunbathing in the morning with a book , work out/ gymnastic in evening , c.s.i on tv in the late evening ; and of course my study the rest of the day

- - -
    Day 6