1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

2. Kjr86

Kjr86 Fapstronaut

Today is day 1 of my 90 day no pmo goal. I hope to finally be able to achieve this, it'll be one step closer to quitting for good. I have had many 2, 3 and 4 weeks streaks but I always end up relapsing. Its crazy because the longer I go without it, the better I feel but yet I always turn back to it. I am going to keep a journal this time and have an emergency plan in place for things to do when I feel the urge. I am hoping that with me writing down triggers and having a plan with a list of things to do when I feel the urge will help get me past the hump.

3. Rudra1103

Rudra1103 New Fapstronaut

Hey i'm newcomer...and on day 05, need some more motivation to beat those creepy urges.

4. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

5. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

18/90
    20%
    Anyone else with anxiety attacks, it's so hard especially when I know I have to do a presentation

Say_Goodbye, IQUIT2, Jerky and 10 others like this.
  6. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

7. KitniBheeshmaPratigya

KitniBheeshmaPratigya Fapstronaut

On day 8 now. My sleep cycles are all over the place. I used to usually sleep by 3 and wake up at 12 in the noon. But now, it seems like in the latter half of my day, I have lesser energy. I know it sounds strange but when I used to PMO, I could stay awake longer than possible. It sounds counter intuitive as PMO tires the body by draining it off energy. I used to go to sleep only after exhausting myself completely with the help of excessive PMO. But since I don't do that anymore, my body does not know what to set my biological clock to (I think this is the reason, I would like to know what you guys think). Anyway, my dark circles are starting to go away, so that's a good thing.

8. Day 3/90
    Total clean days - 24
    Total PMO - 21
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2085
    1st Goal - 7 days
    Days remaining - 4
    Goal completed - 0

I am struggling to keep my streak. I am feeling urges in my chest and my brain is craving for it. All day was hard I felt depression today.

Say_Goodbye, IQUIT2, Jerky and 10 others like this.
  9. Day 88:
    Finding the superior versions of me as the time goes without pmo.

Say_Goodbye, IQUIT2, Jerky and 13 others like this.
  10. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

11. IQUIT2

IQUIT2 Fapstronaut

13/90 I also quit vaping 3 weeks ago..Im struggling with headaches, quick irritability, quickly stressful, when will it go away?

12. sexyvanilla308

sexyvanilla308 Fapstronaut

#Day 3
    An old computer takes time to load but it eventually does. Rebooting the brain is slow but eventually we shall see results.

13. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

15. Day 0/90
    Total clean days - 23
    Total PMO - 22
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2160
    1st Goal - 7 days
    Days remaining - 0
    Goal completed - 0

16. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

17. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 18/90. My one exam for today was moved to next week so that leaves me with a lot of free time today to work on other school projects and review my modules, and last of all, rest my mind and body. Stay strong everyone!