1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

another day, one at time!!

2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

54 days done...been really busy, doing well but going to post more frequently...let’s get one more day

3. That's what made me relapse, personally. So I'll be ignoring talking about sex and M with someone I could sext with. Too tempting for me. Major trigger

4. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

wow, more and more i realise what effect all that pmo has on my overall
    being in this reality, pmo really my opium that numbed me down quite a bit and led me into a whole another world.

gg bobske

4/90

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

The reason I didn't skip talking to this person in first place is I don't want to leave my vulnerabilities unchecked. Actually it's a friendly flirt. So no sex or nudes or much sexualities involved. I know I have that sexual freedom with this person and I choose her to speak because I want to conquer my fears...my weaknesses. And I did it. But the feeling of energy drain...I don't why it felt so. I noticed wetness in my underwear. Well I turned the conversation to nofap with her instead of putting it on relapse path.
    Any idea on the energy drain? I felt like withdrawal symptoms on me after the conversation...feeling better now.

6. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

8. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Every body is different. So long as you dont pick it up, it will all go away that much faster. You're already 3 weeks in. Keep going!

9. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

10. IQUIT2

IQUIT2 Fapstronaut

14/90..No headaches today

11. IQUIT2

IQUIT2 Fapstronaut

I use to struggle with them about 3 years ago, the absolute best medication is to get some exercise, I would recommend running, it changed my life back then, never had them again, it takes about 2-3 weeks to get into a nice comfortable running routine, the first 2 weeks feels like hell but it passes believe me then the running actually becomes enjoyable

12. Day 37.
    Tomorrow, I'm going on vacation by the sea, so keep your fingers crossed for not having any stupid urges or even looks.

13. I couldn't be certain about the energy. It could be your diet, sleeping patterns or other things.

If I'd PMOd, I'd notice an energy drain. We all know Oing can do that.

During my 12 days no PMO, I noticed strange body sensations. I wouldn't call them energy draining, more like fatigue. It quickly passed.

I don't think minimizing your triggers means you're not dealing with your weaknesses, as you put it. I mean, I wouldn't watch P because it's triggering. I don't talk sex to that person because it's triggering. Bottom line, if it's triggering, maybe don't do it right now. Not saying you can't talk to the person about sex ever again, but at least give yourself the space to complete the 90 days.

If I was in rehab for alcohol, I wouldn't meet my old drinking pal while I'm recovering. Same concept here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020
  14. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Thank you. Two years ago I ran for a week and I think I had the most relaxed seven days ever. I will try.

Say_Goodbye, IQUIT2, Swazzy 1 and 4 others like this.
  15. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

19/90 and started flat lining

16. Kjr86

Kjr86 Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 7 completed. I am hoping with short little goals to start will help me reach my goal of 90 days. I had a lot of urges yesterday and today. Hoping once I get through today they will subside some. I try and keep myself busy but my mind keeps getting clouded with the urge to just look. I have had very little energy today, I feel in a big funk. A little depressed and just down on myself.

17. Day 1/90
    Total clean days - 24
    Total PMO - 22
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2136
    1st Goal - 7 days
    Days remaining - 6
    Goal completed - 0

18. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

19. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Relapsed again, mainly just due to chaser effect from my last reset. But no more of that. I'm more than capable of hitting 90 days, I just know it.

20. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

@Bobske

Congratulations my friend! You made it to 90. I’m wishing you all the best moving forward with all your current and future endeavors.

Absolute honor to be able to partake in this reboot with a community of strong men like yourself.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to stay connected or need additional support. Glad to make time to support and serve others in any way I can.

Thank you for supporting me with my reboot. We’ll continue to grow and use this achievement to excel in others aspects of life.

To Your Success,
    Lamboskovich