1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Day 6. This is around when I fell last time because I came home too late. Going to set an alarm to tell me to go home at a reasonable time.

Gef.71, BMHoff and BuffEeyore like this.
  2. Patrickio

Patrickio Fapstronaut

I heard Bhramacharya is what we are doing ? Your from India aren’t you bro ?

Nikhil クマー likes this.
  3. Patrickio

Patrickio Fapstronaut

4. BuffEeyore

BuffEeyore Fapstronaut

5. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

s i m but words like those I don't get to see or hear them that often..
    I didn't know the meaning..
    So, i googled it up rn n it really means something..
    I thought u were jokin... lol

Patrickio, Vendidad and BMHoff like this.
  6. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

7. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

No shame or judgment, my friend. We are here to support you. Reseting IS PART of the process. Reseting is not stopping the process.

8. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

9. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Day 14 / 14 completed. Thank you so much for your support guys!!! Hope to see you all in the next challenge.

Vendidad, BMHoff and Gef.71 like this.
  10. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Starting over yet again. Cannot seem to stop making the same mistakes. Stayed up way too late. Feeling bit discouraged because this is my third time restarting this challenge.

Vendidad and BMHoff like this.
  11. I know how you feel Kaladin504, I have reset a few times too. Don't give up.

Vendidad, BMHoff and Kaladin504 like this.
  12. BuffEeyore

BuffEeyore Fapstronaut

Day 3 done. My mind is doing so many rationalisations to give in.

Do you guys have a strategy specifically for the moments where you're wavering? Some quick burpees/shadow boxing is working for me. I also have several site blockers installed which would take a while to disable, so I have time to think about what I'm doing.

Vendidad, BMHoff and Gef.71 like this.
  13. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

I can understand how it feels. I call it the 'Split Second Moment' when you kind of have brain freeze i.e. your brain stops thinking rationally. Make some pointers as to what are the various alternatives available to you during that moment. My go to thing is just getting out of the room for a walk and coming back 30 minutes - 1 hour later so that I don't dwell on those thoughts anymore and you will notice that the split second moment has gone without causing you any harm. Remember it is very important to then follow what you have written in those notes.

14. Yes BuffEeyore, for the last few days I have been using my exercise bike which is working really well, especially if I have a cool shower after- I'm still working on having it cold. I don't have site blockers but It sounds like a very good idea. I did put google search on 'safe mode' though which saved me a couple of days ago when I got a bit 'mindless'.
    Take care mate.

Vendidad and BuffEeyore like this.
  15. BuffEeyore

BuffEeyore Fapstronaut

Safe search is also a great idea - I'll do that right now. Thanks Gef!

Gef.71, Vendidad and BMHoff like this.
  16. Patrickio

Patrickio Fapstronaut

Day 9 !
    Trained today with a great friend who is a former Navy Seal and Seal instructor, such an inspiration ! Life is beautiful!

BuffEeyore, Gef.71, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  17. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Mistakes are okay. That's recovery for ya. It is helpful that you can see your pattern. If you know what's going on, you can deal with it.

I love your support and your ideas!

People like you are what make this community great!

Your hard work will pay off. I cannot express how helpful site blockers are. My life fluctuates so much, which makes recovery sometimes very hard. Normally, I would relapse with the worst kind of material. But with site blockers, I would consume less harmful material, even on my worst days when I REALLY wanted to find the most harmful material.

BuffEeyore, Gef.71 and Vendidad like this.
  18. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Day 3. Haven't felt this good in a while.