1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Age gap relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ahighertruth, Jul 14, 2020.

1. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Anybody in one? I am 31 but more interested in girls from 21-24.
    Anybody else like this?

2. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

it's not a problem..everybody loves young girls..btw i'm 24 yr old interested in women aged between 35 to 55..lol

ahighertruth likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Of course, younger girls are hotter physically than woman at my age (36) but i find more entertaining to date girls in their 30's. For a one night stand then yes, a girl in their 20's is going to be a wonderful experience.

if you just like that age range girls, then is totally fine! go after them. there aren't any law against it and there are a lot of girls in that range that like older man like you.

Deleted Account and ahighertruth like this.
  4. Some of the sexiest women I've seen were in their mid to late 40s. Of course, I would never have a relationship with them due to reasons of practicality.

Highseas and ahighertruth like this.
  5. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Oddly I attract younger girls anyways, older girls look at me and think I am not mature (I don't really blame them). I've had a rough past and it would be unfair to a girl already in her career to be with a man like me versus maybe a girl in her early stages that I can grow and develop with. Plus a girl 25+ has probably dated way more prospects than I have and it would be a disadvantage. Either way I am not really being a creep, I've always felt connected with younger woman since a teen (though I've never acted on it). My father and grandfather both had a 20+ year gap in their marriage so it could also be genetic. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to date a girl who is 31 and awesome, but its just too impractical to think there is a 31 with no kids and never married before that would be willing to date someone like me.

6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Can confirm. The sexiest woman in my office (and there are a number of them) is in her upper 40s with two kids in college. She works on her body (and it shows), has a beautiful face and hair, and on top of that is brilliant, funny, creative and a genuinely good soul. We've had some talks that went way longer and deeper than I had expected. If I weren't married I would have asked her out the first week I met her.

Of course the younger ones can be fun too. All depends what you're on the hunt for.

FellatiousD likes this.
  7. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

im done with girls younger than 21. they just act too childish.

8. Gladius995

Gladius995 Fapstronaut

I’ve dated girls both younger and older than me and the phrase “With age comes maturity” is thrown out the window here. Oldest girl I dated turned out to be the most immature woman I’ve been with!

I’d still prefer to date an older woman all the same tbh.

9. RIPZYZZ

RIPZYZZ Fapstronaut

As long as it's legal, its okay to date younger girls. You're not the first guy and won't be the last.

10. mr.incognito

mr.incognito Fapstronaut

Approach any female you like. I'm attracted to women ages 20-50. If she's not into you let her reject you, but never reject yourself.