1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Socrates2004

Socrates2004 New Fapstronaut

Lost 21 day yesterday. Day 0-1. Grateful for this community

corylife likes this.
  2. AldinMarko35

AldinMarko35 Fapstronaut

Back to day 0 again....i hate this......

corylife likes this.
  3. AldinMarko35

AldinMarko35 Fapstronaut

I feel like whenever im alone or feeling lonely my urge to masturbate is stronger
    I think thats the only reason why i always masturbate......

corylife likes this.
  4. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

5. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

That is a great idea. Let me know how it goes

corylife likes this.
  6. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

The next time you are alone and feel the urges, you can send a pm if you want. Then we can chat and hopefully if won't make you alone anymore

7. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 9/90. Although the first week was relatively easy, it's getting more difficult during the last few days. I try to do as many low-dopamine activities as possible, but still, it's getting harder. a few days ago, i was seconds from disaster but fortunately i got back control just in time. i really need to stay busy and sleep well to pull through. Stay faithful, stay confident and stay busy

corylife and AldinMarko35 like this.
  8. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

9. Socrates2004

Making it simpler for me. Today no PMO.

corylife likes this.
  10. Azuyle

Azuyle Fapstronaut

Day 16, i have had once or twice wet dreams in the period of day 11-day 15. My urges to masturbate is very strong as since i have wet dreams i really want to masturbate in "real life" too

corylife and Fatguy688 like this.
  11. AldinMarko35

AldinMarko35 Fapstronaut

Today is the day guys
    Day 1
    Pls guys encourage me just reply to me i can do it!

corylife and Socrates2004 like this.
  12. Updesh

Updesh Fapstronaut

Hey everyone..! I am Updesh 27 M.
    From today it's my commitment I'll be regularly update my nofap journal for 30 days.
    (My belief: small improvements are believable and achievable).

After 4 months, Today I went to my hostel room for collecting important stuffs. My hostel is big, large and empty due to COVID 19. So I was alone there and the time was around 14:00. As soon as I opened the main gate of hostel, a sudden burst of excitement & lust emerged from my testes into my stomach, my breathing become rapid and an idea for masterbation emerges in my rain. I tried to ignore & remain normal went up by stairs on 2nd floor towards my room. In the room I found my old smartphone, as my eyes strike on phone I felt another burst of lust. Cuz in that phone I've collection of video n pics from
    xvideos & snapchat
    (collected by spending many hours for several days in last year). Immediately I open the collection to check. My brain was yelling "let's watch n roam nude in the empty hostel while jerking off".
    Suddenly in the same moment I got call from my Dad. Asking me if I reached hostel or not. Then I thought about the driver and his sister waiting for me in the car under the bright sun (Its was a very hot summerday) at the main gate of the University. Due to COVID they were not allowed to enter but I was, through special permission. The call and thought of driver' waiting + I had insufficient time. My brain quit this fantacy idea of m. I collected my stuffs and escaped. It was really a close call!
    REFLECTION
    What was the trigger? They were several After introspection I realized
    1. it's any solitude location which could be (big hostel, house, Strange place, or open field which is safe & no one is there).
    》I had masterbated before in such places
    That's y I got strong association.
    2. The old smartphone.

Q. How I saved?
    A: The dad's call was the interruption otherwise I had to began with Day0.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
  13. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

My 39 days of nofap
    Aiming for 60 days now

corylife likes this.
  14. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

15. Socrates2004

Day 2 - feeling at risk because had to delete my browser history from 2 days ago when I acted out. I am going to shut down for the evening.

corylife likes this.
  16. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

17. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

Day 16 win. I can feel my confidence levels and happiness have increased. Even in difficult or -ve situations, I am kinda acting cool and calm unlike before freaking out for little trouble. Only thing I feel like I gotta improve my mind to be sharp and spontaneous.

corylife likes this.
  18. greatchinaski

greatchinaski Fapstronaut

You can do it! To achieve lasting change, though, you need intrinsic motivation. Ask yourself why you are quitting this, write it down, journal often to really make the importance of quitting stick.

Day 35/5 weeks of freedom for me. Feeling great, smarter and calmer. Killing it in my summer course.

corylife likes this.
  19. Darth_vader33

Darth_vader33 Fapstronaut

I had a month without PMO, but I didn't change my others bad habits.
    One day I was in my bedroom doing nothing and I relapsed. I feel too bad. I am here since December. I think that I am not strong enough to fight with this.

corylife and Updesh like this.
  20. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut