1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SEX ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TimHar91, Jul 15, 2020.

1. TimHar91

TimHar91 Fapstronaut

Hey, ive been doing some research online and I'm looking to go to a Sex addicts anonymous meeting near to where I live (in the UK)

i realy want to go because ive been trying nofap now for at least a year, and I can't make it a week without a relapse. But im so nervous going to meet a bunch of strangers, Has anyone ever been to these types of meetings before ? And were they helpful?

Thanks

Dignan likes this.
  2. SAA-Recovery.org is the SAA website. Click on “Find a Meeting” to find one convenient for you. The meetings are listed by day of the week.

Right now they’ll be Zoom and conference call meetings only.

I attend and it’s been very helpful.

Dignan likes this.
  3. TimHar91

TimHar91 Fapstronaut

I would love to attend a zoom call. Im just extremely nervous talking to new people, what was your first meeting like ?

4. I was very nervous at my first meeting. But then I realized that everyone is very accepting of others who attend.

TimHar91 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Dignan

Dignan Fapstronaut

I've been going to SAA for a few years now and have a sponsor. It's a great program. I use to think it supplemented my Nofap but now that's is flipped. Nofap supplements my recover program with SAA.