1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to deal with an idiot at gym without a fight

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Selix, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

there is this one guy with his girlfriend at the gym who disrespects everyone especially me....

example:

I was training with dumb bells and put them back so I can rest an continue my workout and reps.... then this guy comes along and takes them and doesnt leave them almost 15 mins.... I asked him if I can take them for just 1 minute while he is speaking with others and he just ignores me... I took it and did something else

but then 3 days later I was again working out on a machine and this ass just takes my towel and throws it on the ground and works out on it... I again asked him I have to finish 1 rep but he ignores me.... here I really wanted to get my keys and lock and throw it at his face several times

but I calmed down and run my anger away at the treadmill.. when I was leaving I heard his gf talking to someone telling this fat guy in red ( I'm not fat) is a real "vicitm" (my native language is not english)... that really did it for me but I was leaving and I'd rather go home

now before I really pick a fight with him what should I do... speaking to him like an adult doesnt work

2. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Stop asking him, if next time he takes your dumbells , take them from him without saying nothing, same goes at the towell, lol the towell is even more rediculous because it is YOUR towell, not his

7Tails, 5eri and Selix like this.
  3. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

But i disnt understand the dumbells, did you putted them on the place or where just next to you while you were resting ?

Selix likes this.
  4. Don't let him walk all over you, bro! Talk to the gym manager if he disrespects your belongings again. Most gyms have cameras in them now and maybe someone else saw him and can corroborate your story to the manager.

Selix and AlphaGod like this.
  5. That kind of guy is someone who has a microscopic dick and tries to make up for it by acting tough and agressive a true LOSER

Sounds like his girlfriend is a real loser women that put men down are trash

The guy is a loser but that doesnt mean as a MAN you have to take shit from him no matter how big he is or who he is with you have 2 options in my book
    1. If you dont want to fight hime go to another gym or speak to managment about him if they do nothing cancel your membership
    2 If you feel you must fight him think over these points below
    - first he will blame you if the fight happens and the cops are called and so will his girlfriend or she will try to hit you while you fighting with him
    -
    Now the most important part - IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO FIGHT HIM STRIKE HIM FIRST, PUNCH HIM THE NOSE AS HARD AS YOU CAN OR BETTER YET KICK HIM IN THE BALLS AS HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN , AND DONT TURN YOUR BACK TO HIM AFTER WORD BECAUSE HE OR HIS GIRLFRIEND MAY TRY TO HIT U WITH SOMETHING AND GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE , AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY WHEN THE POLICE ARRIVE

7Tails and Selix like this.
  6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Just tell him you silly tosser

Selix likes this.
  7. UnitedWeStand

UnitedWeStand Fapstronaut

Turn to gym manager first. If manager is useless ,speak to him( the bully). If he goes for a fight ( tries to hit you, that can be seen through cameras or there are witnesses) protect yourself at any cost (Just dont kill him, you shouldnt mess with law) and call police asap. Witnesses and camera recordings will help you out and put him in trouble.

8. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

thanks for the advise... I read the membership contract details and it states that every member has to show respect to staff and other members.... I will talk to the gym manager and issue my complaint

thanks for evading a fight

9. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

bro forget about the gym manager your a man take care of this problem head on next time he disrespects you stand up for yourself, dont be violent be assertive once he sees you have balls he will most likely respect you. Worst case scenario which is not likely you end up in a fight but a real man would rather shed blood before he sheds tears.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. rideronearth

rideronearth Fapstronaut

Out of curiosity is there a specific reason why I should punch him on the nose?

11. because it hurts like hell and most people drop quick you want to end the fight fast, also if you have the flexablity you can kick them in the balls but be warned street fight have huge legal issuses and cops

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2020
  12. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

takingthejourney likes this.
  13. What does this even mean?

kropo82 likes this.
  14. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    get a friend that well come to gym with you, friends are good at helping you to find the confidence ,just speak up to him loudly so everyone well see what the commotion is , gym get sme feeling good an everyone deserves to feel good ,

15. Zarkh

Zarkh Fapstronaut

There's no reason to punch anybody in the face. Manning up should be done though. Approach the bully and tell him that you dislike their actions and that they shouldn't interfere with others and their belongings. If they still do not understand and continue similar behaviour, then just report them to the gym manager! Never lower your standards.

16. takingthejourney

I agree with everything besides reporting him

17. takingthejourney

That means you would rather shed blood in a fight besides crying like a girl because your getting bullied and im only saying to fight if its your last option. Or you can also use this quote if you are down on your self shedding blood means (working hard, taking risk, putting it all on the line) besides crying and feeling sorry for yourself.

18. takingthejourney

I really like the first part besides the gym manager part but i think standing your ground will work

19. it always does sometimes you have to stand up for yourself even if it means standing alone

takingthejourney likes this.
  20. The next time they annoy you (or even someone else), tell him and his girlfriend that if they don't stop being assholes, you're gonna complain to the gym staff/manager. If they continue, do just that. If the staff don't do anything, give the gym a shitty rating and train elsewhere. Only fight him if he attacks you, but don't try to provoke a fight (or at least make it seem that way for legal purposes lol).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2020
    AlphaGod and Deleted Account like this.