1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. I feel a huge surge of power flowing inside me I think I'm going to get my super Saiyan form soon.

2. Are you using YouTube app on mobile device or on computer/laptop? If using app, then you can do it in two places: enable restricted mode inside the youtube app setting (you need to signed into your account first), and the second option is go to general setting/screen time to add content restrictions and/or time limits for apps. I don’t see any reason why it should unlock automatically.

palindromo and Toni7 like this.
  3. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Day 1 - starting again for another 7 days challenge on the back of last victory.

4. changing traveler

changing traveler Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Just joining the challenge. Let's do it!

5. Hello friends! I MO'ed again today and back to day 0. Gotta keep my urges at my control I have decided to set up my Private goals as nothing related to PMO and stopping myself from going to the bathroom. I'll not see anything related to that nor touch my D like that. I'll reach day 500. I'll never give up so easily.

6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thats right. I'm with you!

7. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

8. pizza67

pizza67 Fapstronaut

Passed day 8, doing well
    Hope you guys are as well

9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Day 30 complete.
    I’m Oozaru now.
    Stay Calm boiis, keep onward.

Toni7, BammBan, palindromo and 2 others like this.
  10. keep it up lads another day checking in.

11. Sasuke, I hope you have taken revenge from your brother for killing so many people.

12. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

13. When tge urges get too strong. Take a walk

14. I'm taking a break. I mustn't overdo things.

15. Alright, I'll listen to some music and floss as well. Hope I am improving day by day

Toni7 and palindromo like this.
  16. Gondapa

Gondapa Fapstronaut

Hi all. Been rapping since I was 15 and I'm now 35...
    Wasted the last 20 years of my life literally. Never had a serious relationship, never had sex and never been able to achieve anything worthwhile in my life.
    Have done a few reboots but each relapse was worse than the first one and I've turned into a shy, soft spoken individual. I believe this is a lot to do with fapping and wasting testosterone.
    I've decided to go cold turkey this time. First 15 days have been really hard and there was a lot of edging but the last few days have been more manageable and I am resisting the urge to look at any pics or videos.
    I really hope to reach 90 days