1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by shinutrk, Jul 18, 2020.

1. shinutrk

shinutrk Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I am new to this page and no fab, It will be better to introduce my self before i say why I need your help.
    I started masturbation when i was in 9th std, I am 25 years old now, that is 12 years of masturbation, more than 3 times a day. I don't know is it because this or something else, I am skinny. I weight only 45 kgs now. and I also have hair fall issues.
    Can masturbation be the cause of low weight and hair fall?

so think its time to stop masturbation and start a new life. I need all of your support for doing the same. please help

2. Yeah.

I wish you luck in overcoming this addiction.

shinutrk and Toni7 like this.
  3. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Well of cours it can affect your weight if you are mastrubating all day insted of eating. You are 25years old and you have 45kg? Well I think is abouth time to disciplin yourself and start working on yourself. Stay strong!

4. and go get a burger god damn

Subhranil, shinutrk and Toni7 like this.
  5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

And can you tell me your height? :emoji_astonished:

6. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Bro , yes the body is a whole system.
    You are in the right place.
    Please read the posts and ask questions and u will definitely get to your goals. Only if u don't quit.

Toni7 likes this.
  7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Come on is no way you have 50kg?
    How are your back holding that height without any meat? Haha

8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Well does body like that? I mean is it healthy for your body?

9. shinutrk

shinutrk Fapstronaut

any tips on weight gain? I am really out of ideas...

Toni7 likes this.
  10. shinutrk

shinutrk Fapstronaut

My height is 175cm. I really look like a stick. I know that...
    But I will get fat, the war started today.

Toni7 likes this.
  11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I mean I have a lot of tips for that I can tell you. Well maybe you have a fast metabolisim. But you have to eat reguraly and little more variously to have all the nutrient in your body. I mean you giving so much away with mastrubation that much and everything else. you will gain weight if you replace that bad habit and eat reguraly. My top tip would be eating strong breakfast in moring before you go anywhere! And then after some time, eat again. You can eat some smaller meals but reguraly. If you eat too much at once I think if you have a fast metabolisim you will just dump that haha. And some food that just comes out of you haha replace with whole food that stays in you haha. And workout regurally. And another thing maybe for gain weight can me a smoothie. With a lot of calories. With water banana oats or some other seeds as well and honey and peanut butter. Just to have some more calories a day. And also you can drink fresh fruit juices I mean 100% fruit freshly squeezed juices to have some more calories as well. Not just to drink water. But you have to drink a lots of water. Hope something would help.

MixerAwersome and shinutrk like this.
  12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Woow :(
    Try to stay positive. Things will be better.
    How are you fighting against all of that?

13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

There is always something to fight for.
    Well tough and sad time for me right now. It will last a little while. Trying to regroup and have a clear vision. And go trough this tough time and have something from it. Then hopefully another door opens for me.

14. shinutrk

shinutrk Fapstronaut

It's really hard to keep up the challenge.
    are there any tips to control your self?

Toni7 likes this.
  15. REBOOT PEPITO

REBOOT PEPITO Fapstronaut

cold showers, exercise, go outside, read and write.That works for me

Toni7 likes this.