1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Discord journaling group for NoFap Progress

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by improvementforever, Jul 18, 2020.

1. improvementforever

improvementforever New Fapstronaut

Hey guys! I have recently made a discord server with the main purpose being sharing our experiences and progress on this EXTREMELY difficult journey of adapting to NoFap as a life style through journaling.

Every day members will share their daily journals and members of the server will be able to comment on each other's journals. I also plan on having various other community activities such as a book club, or maybe even monthly movie nights(perfect quarantine activity ha ha)

In order to keep that community feeling, I do not plan on making this into one of those huge discord servers with thousands of members and I will restrict membership to 100 or so members. Currently, including me, we have 4 members and a fifth one should be joining any minute now. I would love for this to be able to work.

I do not actually have the permissions to create a post with a link in it, so for now just add my discord and I will dm you the invite link over there. Thanks!

Discord: QuantumEntropy#5551