1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Wish you good luck man

thinking_differently and Gondapa like this.
  3. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Well I slipped today gents. I feel drained physically and very discouraged. I didnt really have anyone to talk to but now I know, when im by myslef, I must mind my thoughts. I really needed to feel the effect of relapsing and how it hurts. Not too proud to reset back to 0 but I know what needs to change. Today I hit the void. I never got this far in the journey but now I know how it felt to be in the void stage of rebooting. I gave into my temptation but I will not stop. I got a little to comfortable and that was a no go. just remember, whenever a sayin loses a fight,they get a zenkai boost for the next fight and i got mine. Im not stopping and Ive identified changes that need to be done!

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 1 new journey begins ;; hope that this journey must be long and full of happiness ;;; so yeah i am trying to fight back as there were all mess in last 3 days ;; also i am unable to fix my my sleeping pattern as i don't woke up at desired time so i will fix it out asap ;;; also i am unable to meditate these days ;; so i will also fix them out

palindromo and Toni7 like this.
  5. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

6. Once more a relapse. I've decided to leave nofap (the site) for a bit. I'm not gonna be quitting nofap though, no quite the contrary. I'm leaving simply because I think I'm focusing too much on the days ahead and the days behind. When you keep looking at that number so often it can demotivate you, and the constant focus on it every day just adds more pressure. I'm by default an anxious person so having a number hanging above my head reminding me of how far I need to go just leads to me feeling like a failure. I'm on the right track, developing good habits and journaling daily, but there's a key piece missing and that's headspace. The longer you look at something heavy the less you want to carry it; I think it's about time I pick it up and move forwards. I might come back one day just to check in and tell ya'll how I've been fairing, but as for check-ins I ain't gonna be doing that
    Thank you all for the constant support and perspective through this year, I've learned a lot about how to fight PMO addiction and how to better myself. I wish you all luck in your future pursuits. Go kick PMOs ass

AFR22027, Gondapa, palindromo and 3 others like this.
  7. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

8. Day 32 completed. I am glad I didn’t give in to urges and temptations today, but need to get better at stopping those thoughts earlier.

9. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

10. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

11. becoming stronger each day willpower is growing to a crazy amount.

12. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Check in to Day 32.
    “Ayy Captain! Calm, and steady...now push onward”

13. Day 2 checking in. Have a good week guys.

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. I changed my signature :)!

16. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.
    I think PMO/MO depletes something in the body/brain which is responsible for a good night sleep as well as making urinal system more sensitive and making you to go to the toilet to get rid of water exess more frequently.