1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Finishing 23/90.
    25% completed.

2. Ekendal

Ekendal Fapstronaut

3. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

4. Congratulations @discovery ! you are doing it great, I am so glad for you, man. Keep pushing!

5. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

58 days done...let’s get one more :)

6. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Congrats man:emoji_punch::emoji_muscle:

7. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Day 28/90, 2 more days would 1/3 of the goal:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

8. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

I f...ed up guys!! Sometimes just wonder if that is actually possible to reach 90 days? So much effort I've put and barely do 30 days. What's wrong with me... where's problem...?

9. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

You got this james!

Thanks father! I'm also happy to see your 160! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Mr. best!

10. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

11. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

:( prepare yourself better this time, don't let go

12. Thanks I am going to go back on my old routine so I can fight this better I don’t want to go back to having a full fledged addiction so this is my last slip up I’m going the whole 90 this time I have to

13. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 1/90
    Tried cold showers for the first time in a long time and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Now onto the next

14. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Sorry guys i fall i relapsed i dissapointed to people who trust me sorry for this no excuses day 0 again

15. Kjr86

Kjr86 Fapstronaut

Ill have to give that a try. Sounds like a great idea, would of never of thought of something like that.

16. Kjr86

Kjr86 Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 90. Yesterday was day 1. I had plenty of energy yesterday, felt good for once. I thought about sex a lot but stayed busy until I had to work so didn't have any real urges.

Day 2 of 90. Today is day 2. I felt pretty good again today, I had a strong urge this morning when I got off work but I was able to fall asleep before it got too bad. I did have a wet dream which haven't had one of those in awhile. After I got up for the day I haven't had any urges besides thinking about sex again. My sex drive the last two days has been really high. It seems to be all over the place, some days its not there and some days its super high. I feel like I have gotten out of my little depression funk, hopefully that stays away for awhile but seems to always come back at the 1 to 2 week mark.

bthebest, Toni7, bromor and 2 others like this.
  17. SOS13

SOS13 Fapstronaut

1/90. Maan i just gave up after 29 days(

But it was my first time, so this time i swear i will reach minimum 60 days.

18. Day 0 tomorrow I am going back to working on having full control today I was weak I’m not going to let this thing take me down I don’t want it in my life the last months have taught me how good life is without it I won’t lose I wish I had never came across this addiction but I must fight through the urges for the rest of my life I can’t be weak