1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Desexualisation hypnosis

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2020.

1. https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/2-years-free-from-p-bondage.276990/
    You can read my post. I would instead let burning coal fall in my ears, than listening to those records. Hypnosis not the answer you looking for. You just want a quick fix, I understand, but It will harm you.

2. Yeah thats not gonna happen. Used entertainment recordings for years now without syptoms.
    (I will not use hypnosis for anything else than self help in the future though)
    I will post my experiences here about these recordings.

3. ankith

ankith Fapstronaut

Hey dude, please don't listen to Vive hypnosis, they really work....I've listened to one of his files which makes you like pink color and my mind really started getting attracted to it. Ofcourse the effects wear off after some time (weeks), but if you listen to 2-3 times then the amount of time to wear off also increases with less chances of changing back. Also he has many other hypnosis files which have really good descriptions and story which might tempt you to try them out. The guy has some amount of conscience unlike other hypnotists (He is a NLP hypnotherapist who uses his knowledge to produce erotic hypnosis) , he warns you before using them, but either way they will tempt you to try. So I would suggest you to stay far from the websites. These have more serious affects on brain than those normal sissy hypnos, because these make you fall in trance and directly speaks with your unconscious mind.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  4. Wow what a damage. I can't imagine how can you live with that damage. (sarcasm)
    If I were thinking that his recordings aren't working, would I bother to write this post?

Noone was talking about sissy hypno bullshits. I'm uninterested in that.
    If you read the post, It's about losing the need of an orgasm. Which if it works, hallelluyah I don't give a damn, if I won't masturbate or have sex ever again.
    The only reason I haven't tried it out, is because I dislike his voice. Also the script seems shitty aswell.
    I would suggest you, to try out an "I read the post before commenting" hypnosis :).

5. Martin_Ace

Martin_Ace New Fapstronaut

There are some misunderstandings here.

Firstly, no hypnosis in the world can cause brain damage. Hypnosis is not magic, it's more of a kind of self-persuasion but it has strong effects. For example, it can help to stop smoking or cure addiction. The subject always has to want the effects. Otherwise Hypnosis has no effect. In this respect, hypnosis is always safe.

The trick with erotic hypnosis as mentioned here is: Often the subject does not know what it really wants. If the hypnotist finds the hidden desires the effects can be really amazing and unexpected. In this respect, hypnosis can be dangerous.

There are actually hypnosis files that making masturbation impossible, but these files usually increasing the libido on the long run. That is not wanted here.

Vive's desexualization series only works with people who are actually ready and willing to give up their sexuality forever. If the prerequisites are given, however, it is surprisingly effective and makes you a nonlibidonism and asexual person. Not bad if your subconcious wants it but not "NoFap".

+TenPercent likes this.