1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days in After two Years Trying

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by k3muthomi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. k3muthomi

k3muthomi Fapstronaut

Hi guys, so today i managed to hit the 90 day mark of no PMO. I joined NoFap in 2018 and ever since ive been trying to quit PMO. I had a couple of 30+ day streaks but i would always eventually relapse. However, this time i changed my tactics. I got my diary and noted why i wanted to quit. I also noted down my triggers( instagram) and how i intended to navigate through them. The mistake i made when i first joined was i relied solely on willpower and never regulated the content i consume online. Sure i was excercising but i did not really live a structured life. For the past three months i have been extremely disciplined. In addition to working out 5 times a week i also wake up at the same time every day and plan my activities for the day. I have also been showering with cold water for most of my streak. I have been on the verge of relapse several times especially on day 50. Man this thing is tough you can build a streak for a number of days only to undo it in a spur of the moment decision. What i did to try and avoid this is i printed an ispirational message from nofap reddit and stuck it where i can see it everyday. I have attached the message and it has really spurred me on when i felt like giving up. I have reported almost all the Nofap benefits guys on here usually report. Whilst there is still alot of work to be done im pretty glad to have reached this milestone

All the best guys!

Attached Files:

2. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut

Great work! Seems like you found the way working for you! Keep it up and don't look back! :)

k3muthomi likes this.
  3. Congrats on making it to 90 days!
    How are your urges after all this time? Still as bad as in the beginning or on day 50?

4. k3muthomi

k3muthomi Fapstronaut

Thanks man! The urges are not as bad as before but they are still there. What stops me from acting on them is i know ive come way too far. Plus avoiding my triggers

5. Vandal_Savage

Vandal_Savage Fapstronaut

Thanks for your honesty. I've been on this journey for 5-6 years now and I still haven't made it past day 33.

6. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Congratulations :) hope to see you make it to a year :)

k3muthomi likes this.
  7. k3muthomi

k3muthomi Fapstronaut

You can do it bro! Dont lose hope

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.