1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PIED RECOVERY- WHAT HAPPENED HERE??

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by takezawa2, Jul 15, 2020.

1. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

What did I do?

I started this all to recover from PIED. 30 days in and one night I turned myself on somehow, no P, just the slightest imagination.

all of sudden I find myself with a 98% erection. Here I am standing in my room with a full hard on. Amazed by the strength I just let it be and ride the wave of euphoria and happiness that I’ve been able to achieve a natural erection with next to no stimuli.

I found myself standing in my room for a good 30 minutes radiating with energy. I felt like IT took over my body and as if there was a ray of light just shining from my body I was quivering aching to orgasm. It almost felt like a spiritual momentp. Somehow I got the power to inhale and let it go away.

what happened here???

2. Might_Stag_Beetle

Might_Stag_Beetle Fapstronaut

3. Robbedoes

Robbedoes Fapstronaut

Everytime I have been on 30+ days I wake up with raging morning wood everyday, turned on to the max with no stimuli. My longest semen retention streak is 41 days so i've never gotten past that stage (if it is just a stage, I don't even know).

Might_Stag_Beetle likes this.
  4. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I'm not getting morning wood from the day I started NoFap, I'm on Day 40, when will I get daily morning wood? , I really want my morning wood back.

5. Might_Stag_Beetle

I'm on day 115 and I dont get them like that. They come and go.
    I want my morning wood back too

6. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

what should we do?

7. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

I don’t think there’s anything to can just “do”. I’m discovering that there’s no one singular way this all works.

8. Might_Stag_Beetle

Keep going. Like I said, they come and go. I feel like my body is trying to get back to normal. I need more time, its only been, currently on day 115. I've been PMOing for nearly 2 decades. That's a lot of healing. Idc how long it takes , but I'm not going back.

MixerAwersome likes this.
  9. Robbedoes

Robbedoes Fapstronaut

Improve sleep and diet, workout or do any sport regularly. Anything that increases test will get you more morning wood.
    (If you're into suplements, zinc & magnesium could help)

MixerAwersome likes this.
  10. Johnnybgud3

Johnnybgud3 Fapstronaut

From your post I’d say you experienced an orgasm without ejaculation. If you look up semen retention on YouTube and explore you can find out a lot, but they all describe having orgasms without busting even during sex.

11. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

My concern with that is : Isn't that adjacent to edging or contributing to delayed ejaculation?

12. Johnnybgud3

Johnnybgud3 Fapstronaut

I haven’t studied it that in-depth yet or practiced it, but my interpretation of what i have seen and heard is that if you follow their practices you can transfer that sexual energy around your body to manifest whatever you’re in the process of achieving and with discipline and practice you only bust if you choose to, a lot of it has to do with a mindset shift in how you think about sex and ejaculation.