1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Congratulations Man, I'm moving on your track, soon 90 days.

2. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm back at day 1. In 1 hour and 5 minutes I'll have made it a day. I was fooling around with a woman I met and have since stopped then was talking and texting with a woman I met on a hookup site. It all kept me tied to the lust and the pmo. I need to end it with the woman from the site but am kind of a chicken when it comes to that sort of thing. I always have been. ...... I keep trying to find ways around it but it seems to be a choice between monk mode and lust run riot. For me there doesnt seem to be an in between. At least for now. Oh well. One day at a time.

5. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

Guys does beeminder work for our purpose? Any of you used it?

6. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Day 2 completed yesterday i was feeling low well it happen when i watch p then i struggle in initial days of streak but slowly slowly it will go away

7. Maythe4thbewithyou

Maythe4thbewithyou Fapstronaut

Great Job,
    I'lljoin you all in a week!

Day 83

8. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Congrats man:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

9. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I joined this forum 262 days ago. Of those 262 days, I was 228 days without M’ing to P.

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Congratulations! You're an inspiration to us all!

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

You don't consider M without P as a relapse?

12. Day 0/90
    Total clean days - 17
    Total PMO - 34
    Total P - 2
    Total hours remaining - 2160
    1st Goal - 7 days
    Days remaining - 7
    Goal completed - 0

13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

60 days done. Watched part of an episode of a series that has some sex/nudity in it. Didn’t go beyond that, but for the sake of the challenge, going to try avoid shows and movies that have nudity, be on the safe side. One day at a time...get positive habits going, they’re hard to establish but so worth it. Good luck everyone!

14. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Day 30. Back checking in again after a few days away. Glad to see everyone here adding to your days or with the courage to start over after a relapse. Keep on everyone!

15. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

66/90 for yesterday

busy week researching laptops for school/business

16. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

17. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 0 no M
    Day 207 no P

So my second 90 day streak began well for the first week BUT I promised myself a clean streak and I did some edging yesterday, which I promised myself not to do. I have already realized that in ways edging is worse than normal masturbation and orgasm. So I decided to end it quickly with an O, not to train my brain to just anticipate the dopamine when edging. I reset my counter of course :))

I believe this situation had to do with the fact that I was kind of tired of the first 90 days and I actively have sex + I wanted to check if I would like masturbation after the 90 days. Sooo maybe it was the chaser effect or something. Anyways I don't think I have lost progress or anything :) Just being honest with myself and on to the next challenge - so again - 90 days with no edging whatsoever :)

And remember - don't be too harsh on yourselves and punish yourselves too much after a mistake - aknowledge it, learn and get up and keep going :) I really don't feel all that bad, but I know I broke my self promise so I act on it :)))

Here is a nice video I am gonna watch today :)

Have a nice one guys!

MonkeyMonk, Zori, Black jack and 7 others like this.
  18. MonkeyMonk

MonkeyMonk Fapstronaut

Day 07/90 .... normal ..no urges..reduced phone usage

19. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm not promising myself anything . One day at a time.

20. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

No, personally, I don't consider every M a relapse per se. My problem is with P and fantasies that are related to P.