1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shungite

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fallacious D, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Anyways, um... I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

2. I have no idea. lol
    Bruh! Why you doing him like that!
    A snowflake's wet dream... aka THE INFAMOUS RABBIT'S FOOT (PETA-APPROVED™).

3. Aww damn, I was hoping you'd get the reference.

TheStranger likes this.
  4. I don't watch enough internet things! I am afraid! It misses me completely.

FellatiousD likes this.
  5. That's probably for the best.

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Mind-probing frequencies? :D

7. All the bad frequencies. The harmful ones.

8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Lol. Have you seen John Carter, Mr. Vurgeenya?
    Maybe the shungite comes from there.

9. no i havent

10. Did it come with a free tinfoil hat

11. Sadly no.
    It's a 2 billion year old rock / stone that protects against unwanted frequencies.

Hros and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Aren't all rocks billions or millions of years old?

thinking_differently likes this.
  13. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

14. I was in the bathroom stall the other day and I looked up and saw this 6'8" guy just peering over the stall wall at me. When I accused him of being disrespectful he just said, "Wanna know why they call me the two time?"

Greeks stream was full of tts donations like this after the doc was banned for "the bathroom incident." Good times.

15. Holy fucking shit we live in good times. Shit, you already said that. Well I'm gonna say it again

Deleted Account likes this.