1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

REMEMBER ME

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by heroinfathaa, Jul 23, 2020.

1. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

Hi if you’re reading this, thank you for investing your time. This post is a declaration and a promise to the community. Today is the last day that I ever fap. I will not masturbate at all after this post is posted. You might be wondering “this guy is crazy, NoFap takes time” but I know I got it in me. We all have it in us we just don’t execute the discipline and let go when we’re under pressure. Thank you guys for your time much love. NO MORE FAPPING.

The Symbol of Hope likes this.
  2. Thank you for your proclamation and good luck! Please reply to this thread about your daily progress if you don't mind either.

heroinfathaa likes this.
  3. Hell yeah, I like to see that noob energy.

My first streak was my longest. After that I completely shit the bed, so give this one your maximum effort.

4. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

Definitely!

5. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

Well guess what sir I will not fail you <3

FellatiousD likes this.
  6. It is possible. Very difficult but possible.

heroinfathaa likes this.
  7. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

DAY 1 . Today is day 1 and there is currently no urges but I definitely know a chase effect is gonna be there some part of the day, I will absolutely demolish that urge and let it pass. It's barely the morning but it's all good. Later on I'm going to do a leg workout and I'm gonna make sure I destroy my legs for fapping yesterday. Any good leg workouts any of ya'll know?

8. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

Very true indeed. I like to think of it this way. I'm not alone in this battle. I picture everyone I love and everyone in the NoFap commnuity and picture them helping me. This helps me battle the urge with strength far greater than just me.

9. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

First time ever did 44 days, second 90 days but then , alot of mini streaks , good luck to you

heroinfathaa likes this.
  10. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

I appreciate the support, much love brotha!

cadia guardsman likes this.
  11. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

DAY 1 COMPLETE . I definitely argued with my voice in one part of my day but I said heck nawh dawg. Can't wait for tomorrow.

12. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

DAY 2 . Today is day 2 to be honest I'm ultra confident in myself already let's see if I can still have this same energy. Today I won't work out because its the weekend. I'll get back on grind in the weekdays. Let's go NoFap.

13. heroinfathaa

heroinfathaa Fapstronaut

DAY 2 COMPLETE . It's been a easy ride so far :) I don't think you're reading this so I might discontinue the posts but hope ur doing well!!