1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdevil81

webdevil81 Fapstronaut

Oh I was not in a relationship when I found nofap, again I was similar to you I think. My obsessive behaviour through PMO, drink, drugs etc culminated in me loosing the love of my life. That was back in November last year. When it happened I decided that that was it, I didn't self medicate but started to treat myself with respect and improve my life. This helped me invaluably with the heartbreak and the realisation that changes needed to be made as I was super unhappy, and this is where all my woes were coming from. I had decided to take a break from women, then found nofap just after new year and just added to my 'get better' regime.

I think you truly have to fall sometimes to create the catalyst for change. This even led me to changing careers and taking a chance that the old me would never have taken, and so I now feel blessed for every day I get to become a better man, a stronger man.

2. you are right . I agree with you . This nofap encircles around everything which you are totally unaware of . Great to hear from you too . Made me realise that I am not alone and why I started at the first place . We both share a somewhat related story . I had a hard breakup too in February. All the best brother . We'll nail this thing .

3. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

4. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

@Swazzy 1, I changed my nickname, so I posted the list again.

5. webdevil81

webdevil81 Fapstronaut

6. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

7. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I have a competition this weekend, hopefully, I will be concentrating on my goal, so I should be safe.
    I'm struggling to keep this streak, sometimes I feel that I can stay clean forever, and sometimes I feel that no matter how hard I try, I'll lose.
    I won't lose easily, I'm fighting my demons, I'll enjoy killing them one by one hhhhh

Happy weekend my friends.

10. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Day 4, checking in.

Just noting that I changed my username today and used to be human_c-137 previously.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  11. Galactus

Galactus Fapstronaut

12. David78

David78 Fapstronaut

I certainly know the feeling. I've gone so long before...then it's all I can do to keep it together. Find that pace and keep working.

13. David78

David78 Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Complete.

Everything went as well as can be expected yesterday. My mind was a little off and I found my motivation for things was low. I didn't go to the gym as I usually do but I'm encouraged. I'm trying to be aware of those little things I need to avoid to keep my thoughts where they need to be. Honestly, it's just less time online and not browsing around on a whim.
    Right now my focus is Genin then I'll aim higher.

Keep it up fellow Shinobi.

14. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Checking in on the end of day 7 and the beginning of day 8. I know it doesn't count as relapse, but I had a dream that I fell to PMO again. It makes me a little anxious, but I feel ready to finally graduate from the academy in just two days!

15. My Genin Exams starts now!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020
  16. What does it mean to be a member of the ANBU?

17. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

Day 21 win. I am a Chunin.✊ still counting. One day I will awaken Mangekyou sharingan.

18. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.