1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

2. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

3. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 68/90

Hello, hope you’re doing well and staying committed to following through with doing what you initially decided to do or not to do when you began the challenge.

There’s 22 days left for me until I reach the finish line of my first 90 day challenge. Although, it’s less of a finish line and more of a milestone or perhaps the beginning of a new chapter. I’m thinking adopting NoFap as a long term lifestyle as part of my overall strategy to optimize my health. After 90 days, I’ll like adjust my course and establish new parameters allowing myself to O only with a real woman.

Speaking of woman, weekly Walmart trips and maintaining self control still remain a challenge. Regardless of their intentions, more and more women are dressing immodestly to the store, ie wearing skin tight clothes and showing more skin. I can’t control what they wear, but I do find myself looking at times. It’s hard not to look. I find myself having this internal dialogue with myself and telling myself to stop staring and lusting.

I’ve fallen off slightly with my goals and productivity the past few weeks. I can make all kind of excuses as to why but ultimately I take responsibility and need to make adjustments to correct my course.

I don’t have many friends right now. In fact there’s my roommate that lives a radically different lifestyle from mine and a few coworkers that I relate to as simply coworkers. Are you guys part of any vibrant and life changing communities? What about friendships? Coaches? Mentors?
    Having strong, challenging, and inspiring relationships is probably a game changer yet this is an area I’ve consistently struggled with. Can anyone relate?

All the Best,
    Lamboskovich

4. Maythe4thbewithyou

Maythe4thbewithyou Fapstronaut

Day 85

@Lamboskovich No matter what women are wearing it's you(r brain) that's making it sexual. Maybe you should try going out more and getting used to it?
    By the way its natural for you to react to beautiful women, as long as you are heterosexual but how much it affects your mood is something only you can control.

You can't change how other people behave, only how you react to it. Instead of blaming others it's better to reflect on oneself.

Black jack, Srisurya, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  5. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

6. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1 no M
    Day 209 no P

Yey :) Going to the beach today! Gonna check this out today -

Black jack and Toni7 like this.
  7. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

realpsed again after 3 clean days ;;; i was studying biology and didn't understood the meaning of the word abduction and searched it on google ;; instead of meaning of that word a movie came on my interface with same title as the word and it was of taylor lautner so i started watching it's trailer and at that very moment i fell in the trap b/w all this my mind warned me several times but i took those warns lightly and then i relapsed ;;; this time i am not feeling shape instead of this i am motivated to start again and make really good streak , 4 days back i was suffering from relapse cycle as i was not able to concentrate as i was shifting my space due to some issues but then also i was able to make 3 clean days and this is what motivated me to go forward

9. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Day 32. Started down the rabbit hole yesterday of searching for videos but stopped within a couple of minutes. I'm not counting it as a reset yet but will if I keep doing that. It's definitely something I need to stop if I'm going to be successful at this.

10. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

11. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Good streak so far my friend, stay away from edging, think about 32 days you've done so far, let that edging that happened to you go from your mind and DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

12. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    I joined this forum 264 days ago. Of those 264 days, I was 229 days without M’ing to P.

13. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

14. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Ahh you’re right on man :emoji_punch: :emoji_100:
    I agree with what you’re saying here.

I’ve read it before that our inside world (worldview, philosophy, beliefs, perceptions, etc) directly shapes our outer word (ie actions, what we focus on, etc).

Additionally, as you said, it’s more useful to approach life from a standpoint of Responsibility, rather than Blame. In other words, focus on what is within our control and take ownership, rather than justifying our actions/reactions by coming up with excuses and using blame to avoid taking responsibility.

I noticed you suggested going out more to be around more beautiful women. Is this something that you do or have done? And did you find it to be helpful?

QUOTE="Maythe4thbewithyou, post: 2656893, member: 394735"]Day 85

@Lamboskovich No matter what women are wearing it's you(r brain) that's making it sexual. Maybe you should try going out more and getting used to it?
    By the way its natural for you to react to beautiful women, as long as you are heterosexual but how much it affects your mood is something only you can control.

You can't change how other people behave, only how you react to it. Instead of blaming others it's better to reflect on oneself.[/QUOTE]

15. MonkeyMonk

MonkeyMonk Fapstronaut

Day 09/90 ... 10% time completed ... almost about to M today ..controlled myself to not give up this easy !!!

16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If I take it One Day At a Time i have a much better chance of success than trying to make it thru 90 today.