1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All my romantic attempts result in the same story :(

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Lu_herx, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Y’all make dating and getting a gf sound impossible lmao

Furrious and Gamebred305 like this.
  2. Everything of value in life is hard to obtain.

3. That’s true but man it feels like you have to know the perfect combination of what to do and what not to do

4. You are overthinking it.

Tell her she's pretty and give her a kiss.

If she pulls away, move on.

If she doesn't, then you got it.

There isn't any more to it.

If you do it enough, it will happen.

All that talk just sends a guy into the friend zone.

Clerk373 likes this.
  5. Ok man, if you think the friend zone isn't real, then you should pursue women that

put you into the friend zone.

You need to experience it to believe it.

When a girl calls a guy "friend", he can forget the romance, sex, date, etc.

The smart guy will move on.

If you don't believe me, ask around.

Every guy I know who dates says the exact same thing.

The friend zone is not something a guy comes out of.

6. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Just an update if someone was interested... Of course it went bad. She said that she doesn't want to continue. That it was too forced for her, she had to force too much and always worried if she is doing the right thing or not. And she thinks that beginning of a relationship needs to be easy and fluent, which was not. And she does not want to continue with me because it would be forced...
    So, 147 days into nofap..all alone, noone to rewire with, with fucked up feelings and a slight depression...

7. Yes, he's been warned. He doesn't believe me. He'll have to find out the hard way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Scroll up.

9. Ok man, this is over.

You don't think there's a friend zone.

You have the right to think that.

I was trying to save you from what I went through.

Find out on your own.

Ask any guy over the age of 25.

When a woman says "buddy, buddy", you can forget her changing her mind about that.

She is telling you that she isn't attracted to you sexually.

And she never has to change her mind because she is a woman.

Women are in demand between the ages of 18-~35.

Guys want women starting at 13 way into their 70s.

There's about 4 men for each women, roughly, in America.

She's got a window to squeeze out the newcomers,

there are men around the block for her, don't worry.

Most women give you about 10 minutes to plead your case,

and she's decided.

Rejection and getting friend zoned is just part of a man's quest for love.

10. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Both those statements are interesing, man. Can you further explain some of that? The second one mainly.

11. Here's the deal:

I used to be an actor on a TV show called The Maze of Love.

My character met a hot girl at a very young age.

She was everything my character could hope for; pretty, smart, musical.

The character was Amy, and she lost her attraction to him after a month's worth of dates.

By the end of that season, she hardly took his calls.

That was what became a comedy piece in the next 3 seasons,

because he would make an intermittant call to her,

and it was unrelated to the plot.

Sometimes she didn't even take the call.

He still thought about her, and then he'd call again,

and she'd be disinterested in the conversation.

The weird plot twist came at the end of the fourth season when he asked her to prom.

At the prom episode, the ratings took a cliffdive.

During that episode, she danced with another guy, and wouldn't make contact with her.

His profession of love to her that night didn't sway her either.

It was in the beginning of the fifth season when he meets Dave,

as everybody remembers his monologue that explains to my character the friend zone.

The writers did that to save the character, because the audience identified with him the most.

That fifth season ended up bringing the ratings back until the last season,

because he got a girlfriend who liked him.

12. Dude. You don't get it.

I was not, nor have never been a television actor.

13. mr.incognito

mr.incognito Fapstronaut

I think the friend zone is something a woman with low self-esteem does to feel better about herself. Keep a guy she isn't interested in having sex with around, when she knows he wants to have sex with her, just to know that somebody wants her because it's better than nothing, also it might give her more social clout among her friends.

14. Yeah, that definitely has happened to me. Either way, the best thing

a man can do is to make a move on her ASAP.

If she is interested, he needs to get in her grill and get physical immediately.

If he goes up to her, and asks about her favorite color, or

tells her a stupid story, she's going to be thinking "what a nice guy."

He's headed for the friend zone.

What he needs is to pretend she does not exist from that moment forward.

Because she will not, under any circumstance, change her mind about that.

outkasted likes this.
  15. This is my first post (this reply). I didn't read all of the posts after the OP so please forgive me if I am just repeating earlier posts.

Never tell women how you feel. Never seek relationships. Always wait for the girl to bring up exclusivity and when she does, never give it up easily.

In my opinion you need to find out why you are behaving the way you do around women. "Falling in love" is usually referred to as "oneitus" (one-itus): the false belief that you have found "that one special girl". There is no such thing as this. There are millions of girls worldwide that you could have, possibly tens of millions, and at least a few thousand in your city depending on the population size. And I'm talking about girls that you have that special click with. If this were untrue the human race would not exist. There are no "special girls".

I am not trying to disregard the importance of pair-bonding with women but "falling in love" every few months (or whatever your rate is) is most likely a sign of abandonment issues and/or seeking a new mommy (which the women can sense of course...) Remember, women can tell a boy who is looking for a new mommy vs. a man who needs nobody.

I would recommend:

No More Mr. Nice Guy by Doctor Robert Glover (this book changed my life). Dr. Glover will remove this type of behaviour from you. After you have processed this book you will be ready for:

The Seven Laws of Seduction by Troy Francis. This is more of a pickup artist type book but the advice given is the only way to succeed in the long run with women. Always remember that women seek to find and test for boyish behaviour vs manly behaviour.

I am not suggesting that you need to become a pickup artist or player, but you must harden your mind. Women hate soft, romantic guys and the more you "express your feelings" to them the more they will go and sleep with the guys who don't care about feelings at all. Sex is about survival, not feelings.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2020
  16. whiteflag70

whiteflag70 Fapstronaut

yeah man, the hollywood tv movies where the guy confesses his feelings for the girl and instant success, what a load of crap. take me a lot of time to understand when you confess your honest feelings first, it's game over.

17. The Prisoner-335698

The Prisoner-335698 Fapstronaut

Thank you guys, everything makes so much sense now, everything that i lived confirm what you guys are saying ! What worries me is that wicked twisted world we are living in : on one hand we must be assertive and confident enough to make a move on a woman if we want to hook up/get in a relationship with her, while on the other hand if she's not into us we risk being labeled a sex-offender and feminists will be more than happy to destroy our online reputation thus tearing apart your family and forever hindering your ability to advance in your career.
    It's undeniable, no matter if you're guilty or innocent, every woman has the power with a few clicks to destroy your life, it's just terrifying...