1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to make new friends

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MixerAwersome, Jul 25, 2020.

will you be my friend?

1. Yes.

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. I already have a best friend.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I'm not a very expressive person but I would like to make new friends, as I'm feeling lonely these days. I can't go out of my house and can not interact with anyone because of the covid19 pandemic.
    Recently I had a big fight with my long-distance girlfriend, and we are not talking now. We have decided to talk only when we meet in person, so it's making it even worse. Having nobody to talk to is really painful sometimes.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  2. Sorry to hear that. Covid 19 made things tough and I can relate a lot.

MixerAwersome likes this.
  3. I am sorry about that. Yes, having no one to talk to can be difficult and I hope things get better for you.

MixerAwersome likes this.
  4. Yep. It sure can be tough at these times. If you ever like you need someone to talk to, I'm always around.

MixerAwersome and Candun like this.
  5. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

I second this

MixerAwersome and TheStranger like this.
  6. Tswizzle

Tswizzle Fapstronaut

It's so difficult because right now we are facing our hardest opponent... Ourselves. I just broke up with my ex a little over a month ago. The realization hit me that I will not be able to just hook up with other people right now. COVID19 has been a double edged sword. On one end, I have lost two jobs, my health insurance, boyfriend, and sanity. On the other end of the sword, I am learning to enjoy my own company and the company of my 2 dogs, 7 chickens, and all of my plants. I literally talk to my plants now... hahaha! Reading helps big time. I form friendships with authors and characters by reading and it is helping so much. I also write in my journal almost every day. This is CRITICAL!!! If you aren't already, write in a journal. Feelings, thoughts, random BS... It always helps to write. Also try to learn some new skills. Maybe a language... COVID19 is horrible, but it is teaching us all self love, and that is beautiful. It gives me hope. Feel free to hit me up any time or agree or disagree with what I said. Good luck to you!

7. That's tough no doubt man.

Let's be friends! Got Discord or WhatsApp? Send me a PM :)

8. MixerAwersome

Nice song in your bio
    I'll pm you

NebulousRiver likes this.
  9. I'd be your friend anytime, brother.

People care about you, no matter how things may seem. You are one of us, my friend!

MixerAwersome and NebulousRiver like this.
  10. MixerAwersome

Thanks man :):):):)