1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I've Dealt With Extreme Loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Geezlouise

Geezlouise Fapstronaut

Thats not what I mean. I understand your perspective, people often ask God to help them win a sports game or get an A on a test. By good, I mean preventing murders, genocide and war. We live in a warped and unfair society and although it would be wrong to say that there are universal rights and wrongs—we all agree that these are pretty bad things. Maybe God is a little more like us then we'd feel comfortable believing... That's what I mean. But I am not arguing against your beliefs, Im just shooting the shit and trying not to Fap!

2. Actually I differ with you about universal rights and wrongs.

The Bible is the authority on right and wrong.

It stands above the law, or where the law is unclear.

Most people don't want to think that way because then they

couldn't squeak by the marginal norms of a sinful society.

The Bible covers all crimes and sin in far fewer words than the law.

The law fills up a law library with contradictory exceptions and technicalities.

3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

@LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself the bible was given to you by the catholic church, don't disregard that fact. the catholic church however is, since the second vatican council of the 60s, occupied. if you really want to see true catholic church, go visit a mass of the FSSPX (https://sspx.org/en/community/priories) near you. they are a blossoming catholic fraternity of priests, that was being founded in the 60s by the great Archbishop Lefebre in answer to the heretic council. seriously, go visit a mass, just so you really have a picture of what catholic actually meant one day ;)

4. I grew up Catholic.

I was saved at 23 years old.

Here is some brutal truth about the history of the Catholic church: (from Know Your Enemy)

5. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

i will listen to it when i have time and then get back to you!!
    regardless of it, i would advise you to judge a tree by its fruits. no bad tree can yield good fruits, nor can a good tree grow bad fruits. the good fruits of the catholic church are manifold. i mean, just look at the life of the saints.

6. The Bible says that the saved are "the saints".

The Catholics think that sainthood is a special thing that should be mythologized.

The videos explain how that got jacked up.