1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

2. I am day 1 again too, similar to you got plans for the future.

3. I want to take an absence, I had a conversation w a girl I was talking to and it made me reflect that I have the intention just not the willpower.

Until my birthday on 16 August, I want @Leader of ME to be your leader here and if he doesn't accept or want to then I want @MixerAwersome to be the leader until then. Our brotherhood will be built successfully, mark my words and trust, invest and believe in it even if I personally haven't been at my greatest since starting it.

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Do you man, good luck on your journey.

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Oh shoot man! I had a dream of myself relapsing myself! Jeez, this just shows that the brain can do whatever it can to make you lose. You inspired me to start,now it’s my turn. Ready when you are,for our next battle! Good luck!

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Good luck man! I’m always here to support you!

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

8. Great, I read you are doing little something . Keep up .
    Since I am a protector of the duels , @MixerAwersome , you up for being a leader ?

9. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Yes.

10. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yo people,I’m dying from urges. I’m writing this to tell y’all I won’t give up. I’ve been getting a lot of wet dreams lately,so my brain wants it that bad! I’m saying it again,I won’t lose! I will become stronger by fighting my urges!

11. I hope so man .

I am glad I came here unplanned to see that message .

Do something to run away .

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’m reading some success stories on this site,which I think would benefit me. Also,I have to think about my goal,which I had worked for in the last 2 years!

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the help man!

14. Yes, you have goals and dreams .
    You are not alone,
    you cannot see me now,
    but I am with you ,
    I share your pain and I believe,
    others here too .

Many people, prolly share that pain too, in your daily
    life, but they don't talk open about it .

You are not alone, you are strong .

15. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Slightly behind the schedule today as we have a major political incident today and we spent hours discussing (and basically celebrating it since it's good news) it so I am now rushing the rest of the tasks at night.

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Motivation there, I somehow overcame it by playing some football with friends. Feels much better now!

17. God bless you all my brothers, nothing better than seeing you work hard and good job @cr7da8055

18. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Had a semi shut down today after some very intense anxiety thanks to my paranoid brain. Things are going surprisingly well for what could had been a total shut down, but I am still feeling a bit scared. Been feeling so ever since the start of the week but today is the worst so far. Hopefully next week things go back to normal.

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut