1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. scoconut

scoconut Fapstronaut

Check in (28/30) - another week down, and only a couple of days until this challenge is done!

2. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

3. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Back to 1 day. I let other people's justifications of PMO get to me and convince me its fine. But i won't know that for myself unless I actually give myself time to see the benefits.

4. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

5. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 5/30! Had a good day yesterday. Reached out, was honest. Let's do it again today!

6. Day 2/30 completed! Was a bit rough yesterday, my mind was definitely fighting me in some way. Anyways! Day 3 here we are, feeling a bit zen today - I feel like something is changing in me.

7. Da Khalo

Da Khalo Fapstronaut

8. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

DAY 30/30

Really happy I got this far!! I'll be writing on my journal what strategies worked for me to reach 30 days and likewise write what benefits have I been experiencing since my last relapse.

Reaching for greater heights now. Stay strong everyone! 1 day at a time. One (1) day absolutely makes a big difference.

9. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

10. scoconut

scoconut Fapstronaut

Check in (29/30) - one day to go!

11. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

12. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

13. Da Khalo

Da Khalo Fapstronaut

14. Ivan09

Ivan09 Fapstronaut

Day 0/30.Relapsed again. Starting over.

15. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 6/30! Feeling a little weak this morning. I really want to find something healthy that will boost my spirits today!

16. Day 2

What usually helps you to feel better? Running, cycling, indoor rock climbing? Drawing, building something, cooking up a storm? Putting on a favourite song and dancing around the house, phoning a friend who makes you laugh, or maybe just lying in the sun reading a book?

There's a short list, many of which help me. I hope you find today's thing to boost your spirits :)

renewing, dandausa, scoconut and 4 others like this.
  17. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

18. Day 3/30 Completed

Felt quite "Zen" for most of the day, but had some temptations (read my journal for more).
    Today, I felt no urges when waking up this morning for the 1st time in years :) Woke up with a mighty feeling.

renewing, dandausa, scoconut and 3 others like this.