1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! 150 DAYS PMO FREE!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Quitterrr, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Finally today I made it 5 months without pmo, I feel like I'm on top of the world, the freedom... It's indescribable, the feeling you get 24/7... Ur happy, truly happy, I would say that I would trade anything in this world to be here, this is truly liberating, I don't think I quit yet as I got an urge today, it was the first one in weeks, but I doubt it will attack again soon, if any of you got any questions about anything I would be more than happy to answer it, also I would love to thank the nofap community (after allah) that I made it here, the support and the feeling that I'm not alone, thank you all!! Besides my friend, moatassem, helped me alot, I would like to thank him here, we are both 14 and friends at school (saying this to annoy him, as he hates it when I say here that we are schoolmates), besides I got a question, does nofap make you grow taller? as in the past 5 months I've grown about 4/5 CMS, Im Now about 177cm tall, hope you all make it here and further

EDIT: An important thing that I did during reboot i deleted google Google chrome from my phone, I went to settings, apps, google chrome and disabled it, I never DARED to enter settings again unless I made it further than 90 days

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Hey @Moatasem , u need to read this bruh

3. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

What
    Your 14??? What I’m on my second day and in 8 days im gonna be 15... bruh:eek:

4. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

It's completely possible at any age, you just need the will power, good luck Man!

5. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I am 17 yo and have this streak!

6. Moatasem

Moatasem Fapstronaut

I read it now haha, congrats my man! Reaching day 150 at age 14 is amazing and surprising to me. Keep going on with the journey mate!

7. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

I meant the part that you're annoyed that made our affair public, anyways thx man ❤

Happah19 and TheStranger like this.
  8. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Congrts to us both actually! im on day 151 as in today and honestly it does feel great, to know that you are doing something that only 1% of the world does (might be 2% now lol) so yeah it's great to know that you are also grateful to Allah and he is the only who guided us, MasAllah bro, you are only 14!!! and so strong, keep strong for eternity.
    Also im the guy who gave you a shoutout on my profile :) i changed my name, it was mahz before, remember?

Happah19, Quitterrr and TheStranger like this.
  9. lucas acerta

lucas acerta Fapstronaut

Im so happy for you man

Happah19 and Quitterrr like this.
  10. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

How did you do it?

Happah19 likes this.
  11. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Ooohh it's u!! Hey there man! How are you doing, I wish I started this streak a day earlier so we can be the same lol, besides congrats to until man! 151 days is alot of days

Happah19 and Shadow™輝ツ like this.
  12. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Happah19 likes this.
  13. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Congratulations and well done! I wish i realized this at your age, i think all guys do. Some guys have been doing this the entire lenght of your life (including me).

Happah19, Knighthawk and Quitterrr like this.
  14. Well done bro me too muslims
    And today is my 11th day
    The first 10 days are really hard but then it is very easy and i will make it 150 days inshallah

Happah19 and Quitterrr like this.
  15. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Inshallah, besides check this out:https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/the-ultimate-guide-of-how-to-quit.284688/

Besides add: make new habits, surround yourself with people during urges and DONT LEAVE

Also which country are you from? Just wondering

Happah19 and Powerous like this.
  16. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! keep it up. I wish you succeed even more.

Happah19, Quitterrr and Knighthawk like this.
  17. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i'm doing pretty good man, thanks for asking, wbu? also haha it doesn't really matter, and also i'm still a bit confused if i started it on a day before or after 28th. And its a big number!! lets make it to a year now and ill give both us a shoutout :))))) Also i know that M can mess up your growth as all the nutrients are spilled out when you M, so your right. :)

Happah19, Paramount and Quitterrr like this.
  18. Pigwaran

Pigwaran Fapstronaut

Such a success at such young age... you have a magnificent life in front of you mate. Good luck!

Shadow™輝ツ and Happah19 like this.
  19. Great work! As for growing 4/5cm- that's just being 14. However, I am finding more facial hair recently (plus looking better) and I'm 40, so maybe there are some physical benefits.