1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Leakge runing energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jilng, Jul 28, 2020.

1. jilng

jilng Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    For all the Legends thank you so much for sharing your valuable information in this community and helping us to reach our goals. Thank you so much for this.

Doing Retention (HARD MODE) 2nd attempt today is 17th day facing a weird issue which was completely making feel sad.

In 1st attempt from day 1 to day 10th everything is normal but on 12th day while I am urinating I am seen Semen leaking after completion of urine suddenly a sensation in the body and leaked. as I got shocked I just masturbated just to check whether am ok or not

NOTE: Did meditation, Exercise, Intermittent fasting, Coldshowers, drink 3 litres water but still leaked

In this 2nd attempt after day 10 to day 17 around 5 times I am regularly seeing a semen leakage

NOTE: Haven't done any meditation or exercise or IF Or Coldhsowers just to experiment.

Is it any health problem or Is it normal for begineer but this continous leakge makes us de motivated

Please give me suggestion

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Yes that's involuntary leakage unfortunately that's a problem. In my early days I have those, but as the streak go longer it will be lesser then gone that's a sign withdrawal from frequent fapping.

Hanifkhan likes this.
  3. RubenTheMan

RubenTheMan Fapstronaut

Dude, that's totally normal when on NoFap. You're FINE.

4. jilng

jilng Fapstronaut

Thank you for the reply

5. jilng

jilng Fapstronaut

Hey thanks for the reply appreciated