1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A way to increase your height

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Xander_, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hi guys, i got this recommened to me on YT, i checked the comments people seem to report mostly positive results, i am really curious if it is true ...

Basically, you're supposed to play this while you're asleep, and so when you're in deep sleep stage the frequency differences from the music are making your brain create a hormone for growth, the way to measure is in the morning, from what i've noticed in the comments the results may vary ?

Anyways, who wants to join in with this journey and try it out whether or not it works ? If anyone is interested, post here :emoji_grimacing:

2. No thanks, I like being able to crawl into tight spaces and tackle people's legs. Being a manlet is part of my identity - if I was to suddenly get tall overnight, I wouldn't know who I am anymore.

3. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

4. Lmao, alright ...

A41:14A and FellatiousD like this.
  5. oryxcrstl

oryxcrstl Fapstronaut

Sounds like pseudoscience and a great way to get a ton of views. If a person claims something like that without any sources, it is usually fake.

6. It don't seem real to me either. But hey! It's not bad to try it if you think it works.

7. oryxcrstl

oryxcrstl Fapstronaut

lol i just realized why people are reporting positive. you are about an inch shorter at night than in the morning because of gravity or whatever which compresses that thing made of bones in your back
    900IQ viewbait
    i cant get over how genius the creator of the video was to create such good bait

8. Ruthless Hamster

Ruthless Hamster Fapstronaut

Your growth plates finish doing it's job after a certain age, after that you're not going to grow any taller. The only time you will seem to feel or "look" taller is in the morning and that's because you're pretty much loosened up because gravity isn't exactly pulling you down veritcally while you're asleep.

Or you can pay big bucks and go through a limb lengthening surgery.

9. oryxcrstl

oryxcrstl Fapstronaut

lol is that an actual thing? like does it work?

10. Ruthless Hamster

Ruthless Hamster Fapstronaut

Yup, but it really isn't worth it unless you actually have some sort of genuine disability with your legs/them not growing properly etc.

It even depends on the severity of the bone break as well, I mean to wait for that stuff to heal and not knowing how long it may heal due to the unknown severity of it really is a high risk thing to do.