1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. No it won’t! I just need to convince the irrational part of my mind of that! :)

2. I fell again last night. I got 11 days this time. I think my new goal is to beat me last streak, make it at least until 12 days. Had a hell of a time concentrating and focusing yesterday, didn't get anything done really. I pushed myself hard the day before and had a super-productive day. I don't know if I threw myself out of balance working so hard or if my mind's preoccupation with fantasizing kept me from getting stuff done yesterday. Fantasizing because I'm not working or not working because I'm fantasizing? Chicken or the egg? Yesterday aside I've been doing a hell of a good job being more productive and healthy and all that, but one important aspect of my life that I'd like to improve is focus and concentration. How long can I maintain a focused state of mind without getting pulled every which way, distracted by this and that. I've been looking into it a little and I'm noticing a common theme that pops up here in the nofap community about overstimulation and the effects of dopamine. It would be nice to experiment and unplug from the internet altogether but it's just not realistic for me. Going to try harder to minimize my time on the computer and phone though.

3. Sorry to hear that you fell again but it’s good that you’ve been more productive. I like your idea to scale back your goal - I am considering doing the same. I agree with unplugging as much as possible. I think our society is over stimulated. I think that is why I like meditation so much. I hope you’re doing ok. I know that you can accomplish your goals. Keep at it!

4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. Proud of you mate! :)

Jefe Rojo, palindromo and LongWayToGo like this.
  6. probably the answer for many of us

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. 76/111

Just 36 more, to beat my longest streak.

9. dROID89

dROID89 Fapstronaut

12/24

feeling motivated to get past 24 days this time!

10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

11. First to break owes the other 100 pushups?

LongWayToGo likes this.
  12. Daily check in.
    Day 25 of 153 (Longest streak broken on March 22, 2020)

I'm in your sub-challenge :)

[​IMG]

LongWayToGo likes this.
  13. Ok @richard.freeman I challenged @palindromo because he and I seem to be flirting with relapse and both are on day 8. That said, I accept your challenge.

richard.freeman likes this.
  14. This would be really interesting.

15. 77/111
    Added another day to the streak.

richard.freeman likes this.
  16. 9. BTS___

I am waking up with a certain pep in my step as they say. A certain motivation surge. It is August. A new month for new achievements. This is my month. I feel it.