1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[210-CHALLENGE] THE TWO HUNDRED AND TEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by fatherofthree, Jul 10, 2020.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No, probably later

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Welcome to the 210 Days Challenge!

[​IMG]

What is the 210-CHALLENGE ?

- The challenge is easy and clear. You must reach 210 days of no PMO.

- You may start on day 0, but you may also come from smaller challenges and continue with your current streak.

- This is a great alternative to the 365 Days Challenge if you are coming from a smaller challenge, like the 90 Days Challenge, but do not feel ready to go for 365 days.

- You should post preferably every day in this thread until you reach 7 months.

When you reach 210 days, you leave this thread forever. That's all.

Want to try the next challenge ?

Please click here to participate in the 365 Days Challenge.

2. Hello everyone!

I decided to start this new challenge because I am coming from a smaller challenge of 150 days, but would like to continue on a challenge that is smaller than 365 days.

The first challenge that I joined was the 30 days challenge. When I completed 30 days, I thought that it would feel better to continue on another small challenge but preserving my streak. So I continued on the 60 days challenge, starting at day 31. It was great because I didn’t have to start over on day 0.

I did the same on the 90 days challenge and then on the 150 days challenge. My biggest streak ever is 7 months, which I did a few years ago before joining nofap, so it’s perfect for me to start a new challenge of 210 days and try to beat that streak. Then, I might feel ready to go for 365.

I wish success to everyone that join this challenge!

Day 151/210.

Boyish 123 and discovery like this.
  3. I am reporting on day 155/210. I am usually offline during the weekend, and yesterday I was super busy, but everything good! It might be normal at this point of the reboot process, but my mind is resting a little bit from PMO, so I am glad! I've had much less urges than in the first 90 days.

So what I think is most important now, is to make sure that we keep doing that has worked so far. So let's not relax and continue focused!

4. Checking in on day 156/210.

5. Reporting on day 158/210. Ready for a great weekend.

6. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

7. Hey @BurgerChamp welcome to the challenge. My best for you brother.

I am coming back from an offline weekend as usual!
    Checking in on day 161/210.

BurgerChamp likes this.
  8. Checking in on day 163/210.

9. Reporting on day 164/210.

Last night I worked on my little laundry room and installed some storage racks. Man, it makes life so much easier! I felt happy when I saw my stuff organized at last. It's like our current processes here. We keep working on organizing our own selves.

10. Reporting on day 165/210.

11. Reporting on day 169/210.

12. Day 170/210. I am getting closer to 6 months. This is the second time I am clean for this long, and I am so glad. I am not sure how much time I will continue reporting on a daily basis, but for now, it has been part of what has helped me improve. I don't plan to go back to PMO that's for sure. Now it feels that I am under control, and that feeling is something that I really needed.

13. Day 172. I am excited that I am completing another week. It's not being easy, it never is, but here we are, fighting to overcome and be better. I wish the best for all of you if you read this.

14. Ready to start a new week. Day 175/210.

15. Reporting on day 178/210.