1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Golden Advice

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Harmanchoudhary, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Harmanchoudhary

Harmanchoudhary Fapstronaut

Started nofap and joined this website in june 2018. I dont post much but i read a lot. My best was 35 days which i had posted also but had 17 wet dreams and it was very hard to control too. This time i am on 100 plus day streak and 0 wet dreams. Never felt this great. My advice is to avoid intake of all stimulants and intoxicants. I Quit CAFFEINE SUGAR AND GARLIC. My urges are way too less and i have strong self control. MAIN THING IS THAT QUITING CAFFEINE CURED 50% OF BRAIN FOG AND 70% OF ANXIETY. IT JUST EXAGGERATE EVERYTHING. Noveg also gives me anxiety idk why so i eat only once a week. Dont trust me TRY URSELF NOFAP WILL BE LIKE PIECE OF CAKE. SRY FOR BAD ENG.

Captain! and Igoumah like this.
  2. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

I quit caffeine as well. For now I'm drinking decaf coffee and will in a week get rid of it all together. Caffeine is toxic and messes up your hormones and vitamin absorption. One good example of this is how caffeine disrupts calcium absorption in your body.

Captain! likes this.
  3. Harmanchoudhary

Harmanchoudhary Fapstronaut

So true i used to have ulcers in mouth all the time becoz it disrupt my vitb12 absorption , although there is no connection between caffeine and vitb12 ....quiting caffeine somehow cured mouth ulcers. I was also having thyroid problem becoz of it. Many people develop thyroid becoz of it but they dont realize

4. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Hmm I have yet to try that, how many time passed until you noticed any change after quitting caffeine?