1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Nah .
    We boyfriends .

2. I will make you my girlfriend if you don't tell it to us. As if I would let you get ahead of me!

3. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Respect!
    Congratulations to the best co-fighter I had since entering the duels. You were also a motivation for me to constantly become better and respond to your enthusiasm and diligence. Thank you for the ethos you maintained but also for your honesty. I wish you good start again with a new record. Therefore, guys, I also declare myself available for a new battle.
    To @MixerAwersome and everyone...
    Day counter: 408

4. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  5. Well it is going good right now, so let me a couple of weeks and I will be here telling you ;)

ahahaha, don't make everybody jealous.
    Thanks my friend, I am really glad I've helped you :)
    Thanks man, I am trying the best I can, and knowing that I inspire some of us, it is really amazing.

The same for me my friend, we battled for more than 6 months if we count the battle we had before. We never had a problem, only supporting each other to do our best.
    I did my best. That's why I am happy anyway.
    I am going back to battle with my similar counters, but be sure the counter will go up again ;).
    Congrats on almost 410 btw :)

6. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

:emoji_wrestlers: New Duels are as Follows :emoji_wrestlers:

@Alex_Al against @MixerAwersome

-I wanted to battle the ace member of NoFap Community.

@OoMahidoO against @cr7da8055

- @cr7da8055 checks in here daily, so he is not going to ghost you out. @OoMahidoO @cr7da8055 now is the time for both of you to show your true power.

@fg4795 against @bellator de Christi
    - @bellator de Christi you have got a true warrior here, you should learn and battle till the very end. Let's do this.

:emoji_fire:
    Newly Added Rules:emoji_fire:

1) On 1st attempt, if you relapse without reaching Day 5, you will be added to 2nd attempt(battle).
    On 2nd attempt, if you relapse without reaching Day 10, you will be added to 3nd attempt.
    On 3rd attempt, if you relapse without reaching Day 15, you will be banned for the next duel round.
    2) tag me @MixerAwersome whenever you relapse.
    3) Check-in daily (just for 5 min at least to post a small update) *this is mandatory.
    4) Be more productive every day, instead of wasting time. ( yeah this is a rule).

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Check in day 36
    Wrote an exam today,with a mask on and in a terrible humid climate. Let's see what happens next.
    Started watching the anime haikyuu!!! . I really like it!

8. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  9. Sounds good to me. #4 is my favorite rule. @fg4795 I'm not going down so easily this time. I know your not either so this is going to be a long one. Hopefully our battle never ends.

If it does end, may the best man win.
    [​IMG]

Alex_Al, cr7da8055, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  10. The best of luck to you too my friend :)

11. This won't work all the time. How about at least once every 3 days. Someone who is at day 73 is less like to relapse.
    Also, I would appreciate seeing more warriors. :)

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking a break from challenges for a while, because I'm now at a point where I need to replenish myself after yesterday's exam. I really need a good break, cause I feel I'll crack under pressure otherwise. @MixerAwersome . Gg everyone!

13. Don't relapse!

14. As a protector of the duels is my duty to inform you that new rules without @primordial-saiyan approval cannot have effect in the duels and congratulate you on doing great job on matching duels .

I've read @fg4795 journal where he says he needs some rest from challenges. If that is the case, we rather not force his come back to the duels so fast .

Much love .

15. Thanks for the concern my friend, it is really appreciated. Really.
    But what I meant with that messages is that I don't feel like to post brainlessely anymore.
    So I've already left the challenges that I wanted to leave.
    Basically the ones in which you just keep on checking.
    Just "checking for day x".
    It is not rewarding anymore.
    In here is different.
    With @Alex_Al and also with everybody else, I rarely talked about the specific day I am at.
    We talk about things.
    We discuss.
    We give opinions. We share ideas.
    To me it's like "it is not a challenge". Yes, we have a duel, but as Alex once told me, it's like we're cofighter.
    We just share ideas, and duel for fun.
    I don't want anymore to be in "few words challenge".
    I mean I am not judging. I loved that challenges.
    I made a lot of friend in there. I will pass also by them.
    I wish them the best.
    But it is not my place anymore.
    I want to stop on checking.
    I want to start on discussing.

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check in for today... And it's day 410 i think!
    I m not sure i can check in everyday but i ll try. An advice for younger members. It's important I think to avoid any temptations. Not fight with them. Give time to yourself to be peaceful. A peaceful heart can fight when temptation arrive. When rain temptations everyday then you have a tired and confused heart. The battle is already lost. Even me in day 400+ avoiding temptations as much as I can.
    @MixerAwersome , my new co-fighter. Wish the best. Hopefully this battle will last long...

17. Fuck.
    I searched for it.
    Only the site.
    But I opened it.
    I fucking opened it.
    Didn't watch anything, but I saw the images of the site.
    I am still in this shit.
    Maybe better, but the road is still really long.

@bellator de Christi I guess being the first day there will be a rematch.
    Meanwhile, 1 point for you