1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Don’t think too much about the situation. Just be in it, believe in yourself.
    It is preferable to not let your mind wander around. Focus on your life goals!

Check in to Day 7.
    Strong Lockdown still in place. No Instagram, No Youtube, No Movies, No searching for info about movies. No Music Videos.
    Don’t give up. Have an undying resilience to Not Fool Around!

Toni7, Slider8, palindromo and 3 others like this.
  2. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

it is basically the praphrase of Heraclitus quote, not Lao Tzu. Anyway I appreciate the reference and Lao Tzu probably likes it.
    Good luck!

Day 25.

3. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 17.... Yesterday was worst in terms of energy... I was feeling so tired that even talking was a work needing a lot of effort.... Yet I did daily household chores. Today seems a little better. I can feel that my willpower is getting stronger. I am doing what needs to be done despite all fatigue. Lets hope my willpower and my actual achievement sync.

palindromo likes this.
  4. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Share something about day.... It will help those,like me, in handling the situation. Like we will know what's coming or might come. Congratulations on these streak though.

palindromo likes this.
  5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Are you less lazy and more active ?? Has your memory power became better??

6. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

7. Checking-in Day-9. I will not PMO today as well and not go to the bathroom unneccesarily.

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 16! Personal best since starting to quit!

BammBan and thinking_differently like this.
  9. Gondapa

Gondapa Fapstronaut

1 month of no PMO completed. This is a first in 3 years. Previous best was 40 days. Been feeling very horny on some days and very unmotivated and disinterested in everything on other days. Have edged quite a lot in the beginning and then at the end of the 30 days. However I didn't MO on any days which is the main objective for me.
    Now that I have 30days under my belt I have a track record to work from and move to my challenge in 2 weeks which is 45 days.
    That will be a new achievement if I can make it in my 8 years of fighting this addiction.

Suki, BammBan, Ainz and 2 others like this.
  10. Checking in for another one I'm only getting stronger.

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking.
    Yeah ,it's important to understand what is causing the issue and then apply a solution without any delay.What's the root cause(s) of doing PMO?

12. ClassicSea5012

ClassicSea5012 Fapstronaut

I can only speak from my own personal experience as someone deep down the rabbit hole, but as asinine as this sounds, I think it's because we want the feelings that we get leading up to PMO, because we remember the feelings of doing it in the past and crave them again. The interesting question then is why we crave those feelings, and why we PMO in order to get them. I can only speak for myself here, but I know that I crave the feelings that PMO provides because without them my life is rather cold and depressing, and I don't seek those feelings from other means because I either don't know how else I would get them or because attaining more "meaningful" goals that I suspect might give me those feelings is uncertain and difficult, whereas PMO is certain and easy. It's easy to see how the two questions really form a feedback loop - you PMO in order to feel a certain way, but you don't do other things instead because it's easier to get them from PMO, which in turn puts those other means of feeling good even further away, and etc.
    The way this feedback loop works is related to the main problem with getting your warm fuzzies from PMO, which is how easy it is, and how PMO is fundamentally unrelated to the "real world", which is what should be the source of many of those feelings. Because it's so easy to PMO, you can easily end up seeking the feelings it gives you at the expense of other, more "real" (and difficult) means of attaining them. Since these feelings are fundamentally from something that isn't real, you're left empty and unhappy after you O, when the sober reality you neglected in favor of easy and meaningless pleasures comes back in full force. This leads to misery and a high potential for retreating further into PMO in order to avoid the unpleasant reality of your situation, and opens the door for further damage such as edging (avoiding O and its subsequent shame) and further novelty-seeking (more extreme P), which makes the reality you inevitably face even more unpleasant.
    Thus, the feedback loop is formed - you PMO because it's the easiest way to feel good, and then you don't have any other ways to feel good because you PMO instead of seeking those feelings by more fulfilling and permanent means.
    The reason why quitting PMO can be so difficult is because it involves facing that difficult reality, and because it's only our inner strength that keeps us from taking the "easy way out" of fixing our lives by indulging the meaningless desires of the flesh - only strength and determination can resolve this problem of trading momentary misery for future fulfillment.

SaiyanWarrior, Slider8 and BammBan like this.
  13. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Day 69. Working to hit 70. One interesting thing I've noted about sexual thoughts is that now I for one reason or another when a thought pops into my head it is of me as an active participant rather then as a third party observer. It's an interesting concept anyways as the disconnect goes away. Overall I suppose I am 3 weeks away from 90 days, and 6 days from SSJ2.

richard.freeman, Ainz, LeviHS and 2 others like this.
  14. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Just a check in and word of encouragement I want to give to you all! Stay strong. I know the journey is difficult and yall may not be feeling too good but please endure the process. You are almost there hero! Love you guys, you guys give me another reason to continue to go for another day. You are all inspiration to me stand strong in this life long journey and to bring all my dreams to fruition! Thank God I found this page and all you wonderful people! Stay strong my bretheren. Weve never met at all in person but its like we are a truly supportive family! STAY UP GUYS! Remember: Being a hero is when you push through the toughest of days when you dont feel to good, when you dont feel like hero, when you feel like quitting, when you feel youre absolute weakest. When you summon all your energy to push through and inspire others to push through in the toughest and worst of time is to me is what a hero is. ALL LOVE HERE GUYS!

15. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 4 completed ';;;; new month new and better streaks ;;; i am really feeling awesome as i started doing pretty well in my studies aspect ;; my next target is of 6 days of no pmo and only 2 days to achieve that,

LeviHS likes this.
  16. types

types Fapstronaut