1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Workout problem

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 29, 2020.

1. I workout at home.
    What do you guys think about my biceps workout?
    Chin ups=8-10 reps*4 sets
    Alternating Dumbbell curls=8-10 reps*4 sets
    Concentration curls=8-10 reps*3 sets
    Cross body hammer curls=8-10 reps*3 sets

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2020
  2. It's definitely a heavy workout, that's for sure.

I'd tell you to do more chin-ups and use the weight of your body more, but I'm just being a purist at this point.

If you're not harming yourself by doing this workout, and if you don't feel like you're overloading yourself, then it is a great workout.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  3. Hi bro,sets on the left and reps on the right.

4. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

I wouldn't use chin ups for a biceps workout, but that's just me ( There is many ways to workout ). I say you are more than alright with the rest.

Are you at home or at the gym?

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  5. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Chin-ups are probably the best upper body exercise that you can do and they are great for building biceps, especially when performing reverse grip and hammer grip.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  6. I workout at home bro.

7. Depends on the experience level of the trainee... It wouldn't even pump me up, while it would trash a newcomer.

Workouts without context of who is performing them and what their training history is like giving someone a dictionary and then asking them to solve chemistry problems using that.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  8. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

Its a good biceps training. If you had an ez bar or any straight bar, I would recommend to replace you first exercise with that instead.

For example:

Ez bar curls=8-10 reps*4 sets
    Concentration curls=8-10 reps*3 sets
    Cross body hammer curls=8-10 reps*3 sets

Also, do you train every muscles? Legs, triceps, shoulders,pecs,back,abs.

Shoto Jaya likes this.
  9. I'm a beginner bro..

10. 10KG. I'm still a beginner

11. On the path

On the path Fapstronaut

If you're a beginner than pretty much anything is enough to get you gains. Just put your back against a wall so you can't cheat your curls and you're good.

Deleted Account and Shoto Jaya like this.
  12. Thanks bro

13. I'll challenge you and do this as my super set day tomorrow. Maybe a few more reps. Five or six is like a like workout to my body now never fatigued anymore..

Shoto Jaya likes this.