1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

50 days in and no regret

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Hi all just would like to share my experience. I am now 50 days in and I feel my self free as never before. It like a big rock just disappeared from my back. I know why i started 34 years ago. The issues and loneliness disappeared but not my PMO just because of I did it for the last 30+ years. Now by learning and reading on this page and other forum I have realized that if I get away from PMO it solves the last problemsI have. Now with this 50 days I can see the improvement in my relationship and in any aspect of communication with other people. But most important this heavy wight dropped of my soul. Thanks to all here sharing their experience and helping me.

2. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Congratulations, I can't imagine 30+ years of Pmo. It sounds like hell. I was addicted for 10 years and it was awful. 30+ years is deep.
    What are the main things you are implementing to break free?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. georgep

georgep Fapstronaut

Congrats. Keep going on!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. You are right it was awful hard to get to this point. I think one of the main thing was my family. I wanted to spend my full time and energy with my family. You are on holidays and you have nothing else in your mind to find a time slot to look at P and release some S. All this waisted time and not enjoying what is really going on was one of the main driver. What I did was build a anger against P. Today if some thoughts slip in I get pissed off. P really got to my natural enemy and I never will spend a second to this enemy.