1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 12 fail. You live and you learn.

Day 0

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking.
    When you get angry you do a lot of stupid things out of disturbed emotions.Once you angry your jugment is clouded and there is no clear thinking.

3. Day 11, getting close to being a Sayian Elite.

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

and it's day 1 after 2 days of relapse ;; i really loose all my motivation and stability after relapses as due to this i fall in relapse cycle ;; but this time i will began to move forward and will break all my past streaks ; my next goal is to complete day 2 without any disturbance ,,

palindromo likes this.
  5. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's 5 am in india and still i am unable to sleep ;; i tried alot but still i failed to sleep ;; i need to fix this as this is really badd as this can affect my studies and goals ;;

6. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

7. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Hey friends,
    Time for me to start again. I'm constantly encouraged by everyone's forward progress. I relapsed pretty bad this week but I'm not going to let it get to me. I've got to jump right back into training! Here's to a fresh start! :emoji_sunglasses:

8. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

I made a mistake. I did not guard myself and got shrouded in an empty dark room and didnt control my thoughts but you know what..... THATS OK! I relapsed and you know what, I am thankful I can get back up. I figured where I went wrong and I am fixing it for future events. Not fun to be at day 0 but dammit its worse to stay at day 0 for weeks. We are not going to fail, we only improve. Remember guys, if you fail, at least fail forward. Recognize what happened and prevent it from crippling your future victory.

9. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

10. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

Day 30 Oozaru.
    [​IMG]
    "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need." – Goku

11. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Day Zero. I do got some plans coming up. Next week is some sort of gathering so im hoping to go full out on that and without PMO.
    Its way to easy to get urges after being into PMO for years. Every hour, every minute without it is a win tho.

And yeah seeing all the progress from other members motivates oneself.

12. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Check in to Day 12.

I must not be overconfident now. There are multiple levels of mistakes that can be made. Well, this is one of them that comes across subtly.
    Stay Aware, Stay strong!

13. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Yeah, after 10 days it can be interesting to just take a peak, but thats a very dangerous thing and shouldnt be be even thought about, Fight on!

14. Keep going brother. You are doing quite well to control your urges.

Checking-in Day-14. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Feeling great just one day left for me to become an Elite Warrior!

15. Never give up brother. Just stay on your guard.

thinking_differently likes this.
  16. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Its only day 13 dude.... It's always good Idea to be prepared for the worst.

thinking_differently likes this.
  17. Yeah you're right man. I am staying busy to surpress my urges.

thinking_differently and Ainz like this.
  18. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Just try to avoid those thoughts.... I have tried to fight them for years... Like more than 2 year but I relapsed many times. This is my longest streak and I have achieved by avoiding those thoughts rather than giving them any importance.