1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Gondapa

Gondapa Fapstronaut

Day 36. First 3 weeks were hard as hell and there was a lot of edging. Week 4 was hard mode and I thought I had gotten over the urges. Week 5 and the urges are really strong. Especially at night in bed, I wake up every few hours (sleep is pretty poor) and I start edging (just from mental images) and then fall back to sleep.
    I'm semi conscious most of the time so it's not like I'm getting up and turning up my computer to edge.

Anyone experienced something similar with the semi conscious edging in bed?

thinking_differently and Ainz like this.
  2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I was feeling the same one or two week ago... But after some time I got hang of it. Just ignore those thoughts when they start coming.... Like think about bike or cars or job or money or something something... Just replace them. You can't eliminate them without replacing them.

3. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 21! It’s getting harder but I can do it! Time to dig in with the good ol’ Kaioken technique!!

upload_2020-8-5_8-44-7.gif

4. Alright. I'll keep this in mind.

5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 22..... Haven't let urges to get stronger by giving them power of my thought. But the energy and motivation seems to fluctuating. Sometime I have energy and will to conquer the world and sometime I don't want to move from bed to take piss also.
    Note : Whenever urges arise, I focus on my breath. I follow it inside my windpipe to the stomach and follow it back when I exhale. Doing this ten times makes thoughts weaker for a moment and its easy to replace them with any other non pervy thought.
    May the force be with you.

6. Kaveira1418

Kaveira1418 Fapstronaut

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking.
    I think it's a good idea to to plan everyday on paper(even if you think your life is very simple and there is nothing to plan) including things you intend to do and the ones you don't,plan it in the evening for the coming day.

8. Best of luck to you man & you live in India or on Holiday?

9. Day 12, just 3 days till I rank up.

10. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

no bro i am from india and i am living here since the day i was born

BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
  11. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Day 74 check in, level up tomorrow to SSJ2. 26 days till SSJ3. Keep going guys. I know you're at least as strong as me.

12. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 2 completed and my first target also ;; my next target is to complete 4 days ;;; i will not going to fell in any of the traps today and willl perform my best in this ;;; i don't know but these days i am not able to sleep for long hours as gets up after 3 or 4 hours .;; also i am trying my best to cover my backlogs ;; also from now i will not take any break in studies and will study regularly without any exception as last break gone wrong ..

thinking_differently likes this.
  13. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Love the energy man! I wanna see you get to the day 30 my dude! Keep strong!

14. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 1! Looking back, I am greatful to be at day 1. Its a new chance to bulk up and apply what I learned from yesterdays failure to tomorrows success. I will be checking in at day 10 so do not worry about me. Ill be busy be pre-occupied so day 10 will come by pretty quickly. STAY STRONG MY FELLOW SAYIN WARRIORS!

Toni7 and thinking_differently like this.
  15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Day 0!
    Healing...
    tenor.gif

16. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

17. Thanks for the encouragement man. Really felt nice

Checking-in Day-15. Hahah! @Invincible Under The Sun I am an elite warrior now. I will not PMO today as well and not go to the toilet unnecessarily. Had tight urges today but suppressed it successfully by seeing Shin-Chan.