1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Just 5 marathoners left. Hang on brothers! We must control the urges. Finishing line is just 22 days away. :)

2. 81 days are over. Had nocturnal emission last night.

Nikhil001o likes this.
  3. I’m on day 92...
    Yesterday was a fucking hard day for me cuz my mind was trying to trick/convince me like common you completed 90days now take your reward go fap now you are alright and I was so close to relapse but I didn’t do it, wanna know why??? Cuz of my girl, She said babe I don’t want you to waste your energy for some imaginary/fantasies I want you to enjoy with me, not in your imagination world , please control but if you still can’t control go do it provided only once do not repeat.

then I took some time I sat drink water told to myself, hey common you have come this long and now don’t waste your energy for fantasy and then you will regret again for the same, and it was 3:4-4am then Some how my mind was calmed down after all this I fall asleep and woke up at 7:25am though I slept for 3-4 hrs I was feeling fuckin so fresh all day only cuz I controlled myself and I didn’t wank. Please everyone talk about this to your girlfriend/wife/someone whom you trust but speak out. Stay strong everybody :)

BrohkenCompass and LongWayToGo like this.
  4. 83rd day is in the books.
    Having a great time at home with family.
    Workload is more, but lot of learning is happening. 17 more days to go. Feels great to come this far.
    Nice perspective here:

5. Day 86:
    Two more weeks to reach the finish line.

BrohkenCompass and SpeedPRDGi like this.
  6. SpeedPRDGi and LongWayToGo like this.
  7. Blessed to have friends like you :emoji_innocent:

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  8. 87th day:

Had a wet dream last night. I practiced to keep myself away from distraction. Actually the very relative sometimes disturb and take you for granted. In such scenarios me must learn to stay away from them.

An average day of work. Met a friend of mine, after more than two years. Nice exchange of thoughts. I was properly hydrated today and I felt energetic the whole day.

SpeedPRDGi and BrohkenCompass like this.
  9. 89th day in progress. Just 12 more to go!

10. Y'all in there? Somebody has to finish this race!!!

SpeedPRDGi and LongWayToGo like this.
  11. Yeah will definitely finish clean. Something has fundamentally changed from inside, during this streak. Feeling repulsion with the thought of PMO itself.
    This sounds like being complacent and that's when I have to be extra careful. That point of time will come for sure, when these urges can't bring me down.
    Fight is on.

12. Congrats to all the runners that are still going, just one more week until the 100 day mark!!

13. 96th day in progress. Just 5 more to go. Journey so far had been possible by taking one day at time and staying PMO free.

14. 97th day starts. Had wet dream day before yesterday night. Had a minor nocturnal emission last night too.

15. 98 days! Sunday and the marathon will finish. :)