1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What situations that have confrontation can one put into it

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ghost2020, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ghost2020

ghost2020 Fapstronaut

So he reduce his fear of confrontation and get used to

2. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

Hello @ghost2020, welcome to the forum!

Can you reword your question please! At the moment, I cannot understand it and would like others to understand the question so you can get an helpful answer!

3. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am going to take a guess that you are thinking for a situation you can put yourself into, so you can no longer be fearful of confrontation.

Thats a good way of dealing with the fear, but you can also look at improving your communication skills. Better communication will reduce misunderstandings and confrontaiton. You can also address your fear. Why are you fearful of being in an confrontation.

I say this because from a human being perspective, we are naturally going to stay away from confrontational situations so addressing your issues from a different angle will help you once you eventually fnd yourself in an confrontational situation.

4. Being more around people instead of always being just at home.
    Going to gym to work out is great I think.
    But signing up for martial arts would be the best thing in order to get used to confrontation.
    I've practised sports where you hit your opponent with your foot, and fists for many years in the past. But I've heard alot of good about Jiu Jitsu recently. Check out the clip from Joe Rogan where he talks Anthony Bourdain and Jiu Jitsu. It's relatable to us regular people because he was not into those sports. Infact he was 'just' a chef but apparently got into really good shape because of Jiu Jitsu.

5. ghost2020

ghost2020 Fapstronaut

That is embarrassing. I think I was hungry when I wrote this. Your guess is on point.

6. ghost2020

ghost2020 Fapstronaut

Do you mean most human avoid confrontation. That sad then.
    Thanks. Your post is truely helpful for me.

7. ghost2020

ghost2020 Fapstronaut

The only three situation that I thought of where there is a confrontation are martial art. Verbal fights and public speaking.