1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Greatnine2

Greatnine2 Fapstronaut

Day 2. In done tbh. Im getting to 30 days. Im done fooling around

Entomorph and rockstarpsr like this.
  2. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

Today is my first day in nofap after 2 years, I want to remove pm of my life and be free of my addiction. I trust in your support and the community, we can do it! Day 0/7 :)

3. Im in!

Day 1 in progress...

1/7

Today i tried to do some walk and started a 2-day challenge where i give up on food and just drink water to reboot my mind and body.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2020
    Entomorph and rockstarpsr like this.
  4. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

5. dfasfwesrw

dfasfwesrw Fapstronaut

6. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Day 3/7 done. Mild triggers today but overpowered them easily. No stopping!

7. Want2Stop

Want2Stop Fapstronaut

Day 4 Complete

Entomorph and livestong like this.
  8. Day 2 in progress...

2/7

Lot of images come in mind today, but i could avoid them with study, church and workout!
    Keep going!

9. livestong

livestong Fapstronaut

10. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

11. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

Today is day 7. I guess i have completed the challenge. proud of myself i learned very valuable lessons on this journey. even though i have done 7 days before this one was different, and i learned much more. I started going outside more luckily my friends were sick of being in the house all day so that really helped gave me something to do. i feel so much better then i did at the start of this challenge right after i had relapsed. don feel as sad, and depressed. i feel much more important, and meaningful. I Have started running one mile everyday. really helped gave me something to strive for, and helped me improve in life. I hope to continue this habit of running , and never relapse again.

I have noticed i have become stronger when it comes to fighting my urges, i had big urges in the morning, and i overcame them but came really close to relapsing its really hard because in the mornings i have to get on zoom for like 4 hours, and i get bored of listening, and i find my mind thinking about girls which leads me to what to watch the LFL which is female football in lingerie clothing which is really hot. then my mind starts to race, and i question why I'm doing this "stupid " challenge but then i get a hold of myself and see that the small feeling of pleasure is'nt worth it, and those girls are pixels on the screen why don't i go out there and get one not watch one online. (that was my battle today) GLAD I OVERCAME THAT HURDLE. i will join the 30 day challenge or the August challenge now.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING THIS CHALLENGE, AND REMEMBER STAY POSITIVE DON'T GET INTO THE SUNKEN PLACE !!!

Entomorph and Deleted Account like this.
  12. You are doing well, continue your progress, you inspired me to continue my journey against PMO.

PS: Dont feel guilty when you start thinking about girls, you are a man dude, thats absolutely normal and a scientifical fact/true. Just dont sticky to the "pixel ones" haha and try to create relations with the real ones.

Im certain you will become a champion over this situation and will find peace in your heart.

13. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

14. dfasfwesrw

dfasfwesrw Fapstronaut

15. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Yesterday I completed day 4/7

16. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

17. Greatnine2

Greatnine2 Fapstronaut