1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My weenie has a problem

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jacking my feelings away, Aug 6, 2020.

1. jacking my feelings away

jacking my feelings away New Fapstronaut

My penis doesnt stand up when i stand up, i can only get a erection when i half laying, whenever i stand up my penis looks small and starts bending. There is a lumpy vein middle of my penis like 8 9 months it feels strange it does not hurt but feels strange sometimes it cause slightly pain, there is no hourglass shape like peyronies disease but when i stand up my penis looks immediately looks downward, i dont know maybe i catched a venous leak or something.. I always masturbate in one position i cant get erect without any other position i tried..

2. jacking my feelings away

Soo i masturbate again, i can get hard sitting like laying, again problem is whenever i stand up blood flow doesnt go all the way to the head and this is why my penis is starts bending downward like grandpa's . I think cause of this, my excessive masturbation my penis looks like broke down in half cause i only squeeze half of the penis when i masturbate...

3. I’m so groovy

I’m so groovy Fapstronaut

4. Abhinav Deo

Abhinav Deo Fapstronaut

don't masturbate ... U may have prostate cancer .... masturbating can increase chances of prostate cancer ...... I am not saying that u have it but u might ...... just check few these things , do u get a burning sensation while peeing or ejaculation .... because u are saying that blood flow doesn't go all the way , it could be bcoz of the tumor like formation around the penis wall on the inside .... just consult with a doctor bcoz ... i'm not sure 100%

5. jacking my feelings away

6. Hello there... :)
    Welcome to the community :)
    [​IMG]

7. Don’t over react. It’s most likely nothing threatening. How long has it been since you’ve masurbated? Sometimes with excessive masturbation, the tissues in the penis can be damaged, resulting in improper blood flow to the entire penis. Remember the penis is like a sponge that should fill with blood throughout when you get an erection. I recommend no masturbation, (obviously) and gently massage your penis with a lotion or oil to encourage good circulation throughout. Coconut oil is great. Your penis should return to normal soon. But be very careful! Us guys can turn ourselves on with just a flap of a butterfly’s wings. So don’t do this unless you can carefully, successfully perform without getting hard and then wanting to masturbate.
    Keep us posted and good luck. If the condition persists, you may want to talk to a trusted adult make, or see a doctor.

8. jojo1222

jojo1222 Fapstronaut

1. You have to reduced your masterbation practice.
    2. Use Banana Shake woth pure milk approximately 2 glasses Daily one in morning and one in evening its help to recover your weekness.
    3. You want to change your Daily Routine.
    4. Avoid to remain alone.

9. Abhinav Deo

Abhinav Deo Fapstronaut

u know if he cannot resist getting hard he could always use filters
    I prefer ***