1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

2. Gondapa

Gondapa Fapstronaut

Congratulations on Day 76. How does it feel after 76 days?

3. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Checking in, Day 2.

So far so good! It's good to be back on track. I'm aiming beat my best streak this time. I was so close to Super Saiyan Blue!

4. It’s getting harder I’m not going to lie. Urges just coming strong to pmo, especially in the morning.

thinking_differently likes this.
  5. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

6. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 4 completed ;; my next target is to complete day 5 / tommorrw ,, today i had a urge during my live class and i was really very convincing and trigerring but i avoided it and stayed focused.. hope that tomorrow i shouldn't come ..

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi ,just checking.
    The worst situations in live are those into which you got tired and not thinking clearly.

8. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Day 76

How does it feel? Decent. Mixed emotions. I miss the euphoria of the early days, experiencing them again is my main urge to relapse. At this point I'm in the sovereignty stage, where I feel completely in control. I want to get to day 90 right now.

Gondapa and Ainz like this.
  9. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

10. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Good to know.... Now do your working and thinking go hand in hand? I mean are you able to do that you plan on doing that day? Like in my case, I think I will do this tomorrow then when I try to do it , I feel lazy. So what I am saying is my motivation comes and goes frequently.

11. Checking-in Day-17. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Got some urges lately and seeing in my dream that I should relapse, but I am determined on my decision.

12. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Day 24 check-in. Yesterday was uneventful apart from a stressful conversation about job hunting. Need to make sure that stress doesn’t jump up and hit me later.

13. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

14. Keep your guards up at all times mate. This is really the hardest phase. Remember never to give up and awaken the sayian elite in you. I ended up relapsing in Day 34. Hope you reach Day 500 this time.

15. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 4 completed and checked into day 5 ;; i will not search for anything trigerring such as music videos nd any girl or actress as they always leads to destruction in my life ;; so i am fully focused on my journey and process of becoming hero of my life ;;